Hello, guest
|
Name: berna
[ Original Post ]
Hi, I have 6months old baby boy. I lack the financial and emotional resources to give my child the future he deserves. I feel confused, isolated, scared and depressed; i don’t have anyone to turn to for help; I feel desperate that I won't find a family for my baby. I am looking for a family to adopt my baby.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: georgeandtrudi | Date: Feb 26th, 2009 12:18 AM
Hi
We are an adoptive family from colorado and we are ready to adopt. We have 1 son who is 3 years old and we would like to have more children. If you have questions or would like to talk, please email....

Trudi & George
[email protected] 

Name: ktmckinney | Date: Feb 26th, 2009 12:35 AM
Hi my name is Katie McKinney. I am a 32 year old teacher and my husband is a 44 year old pastor. We would love to adopt a baby regardless of gender. Joe and I live in Alabama. If you are interested please feel free to e mail at [email protected] 

Name: dottie | Date: Feb 26th, 2009 3:00 AM
hi we r looking to adopt a baby boy and very interested in adopting ur baby. im stay at home mom and we have 18 month old son but unable have anymore. email me at [email protected]. thank you and God bless 

Name: mommamac | Date: Feb 26th, 2009 3:55 AM
Hi Berna,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time right now. It sounds as if you may be suffering from post partum depression. I would encourage you to speak with your doctor or a counselor before you decide to place your child for adoption.

If, however, you are set on placing your baby, we would love to be considered. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Heather and Brian Mac 

Name: Tammie | Date: Feb 26th, 2009 5:11 AM
We are a adoptive family from Upstate NY we are looking to adopt a little one. My husband and I have been married for 14 years and we are a loving couple. We cant have children dur to fertility issues. We are intersted if you would like to talk please email us [email protected] god bless 

Name: anneMc | Date: Feb 26th, 2009 12:32 PM
We live just outside Nashvile, have been married forover 5 years and cannot have children of our own. We very much want to adopt a child. We could provide a
loving and caring family for your child.
Please contact us at
[email protected]

Name: Joce | Date: Feb 26th, 2009 4:46 PM
Hello. We are a family of four. My husband and I have been married for almost 6 years. We have 2 daughters who we adopted at birth.
You can check out our website at http://tobyjodyadopting.blogspot.com/ 

Name: hoping to adopt | Date: Feb 26th, 2009 6:43 PM
Hello,
We are a loving family that have already raised several happy, successful children. We still feel like we have alot of love, happiness, experience, fun and energy left to offer more children.

We know all the stages of raising children and STILL love it! We have homeschooled our and loved the entire process and are looking forward to doing it all again.

If you are looking for an intelligent, experienced happy, stable family then here we are. Please contact us if you'd like more information about us.

We are hoping to do an independent adoption using just our attorney. We have already done the homestudy and background check so we are ready and willing. Contact us at [email protected] 

Name: Tammie | Date: Feb 27th, 2009 4:08 AM
My husband and I are looking to adopt and we would intersted in talking with you. Please feel free to email me [email protected] thank you 

Name: tammyjay35 | Date: Mar 6th, 2009 9:52 PM
please contact me at [email protected] I would love to talk and to help you. 

Name: possiblebyfaith123 | Date: Mar 8th, 2009 3:59 PM
I am sure that you are probably considering many different families, but I would like to tell you about my husband and I.

Our names are Michael and Ashly. We have been married for almost three years. We got married in July 2006. Ashly is 20 turning 21 in May and Michael is 23 turning 24 in June. We are young at heart and have a lot of love to give. We are originally from Hickory, North Carolina, but moved to Raleigh, North Carolina in August of 2006. We moved here because Michael was transferring to North Carolina State University for a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering. Ashly is one of the most caring people I know. She brightens a room when she walks into it.. She can make anyone smile and loves children. I love watching her with children because they just take to her like a magnet. She gives and gives even if it means a sacrifice for herself. She values family over everything else in life.. Michael is a strong and loving man. He is loyal and reliable. He’s very dependable. Michael loves children and they just hang all over him. He knows what it takes to make a happy home and just tries to take care of everyone and never once thinks about himself.

We are choosing adoption for a few reasons. We tried to get pregnant on our own, but without any luck. Ashly found out whenever she was younger that she had Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. She is unable to ovulate. We went back and forth to the doctor trying fertility medicine and everything with no luck.. In that long and tedious process we found out that Michael has a low sperm count making our odds of getting pregnant even slimmer. We then just turned to adoption. Ashly’s father was adopted, so we got a lot of information from him and his experience. We looked into foster care, but Ashly could not emotionally handle it. She knew that she would get attached to every child that was placed in our home and she could not handle losing them. We chose adoption because we would know the child was ours once everything was final. We also chose adoption because we have a lot of love to give and just want to give a happy and loving home to a child who needs it.

We would love to give your child a wonderful caring a supportive home.

Michael and Ashly

Contact us at email: [email protected] 

Name: dobbie21 | Date: Mar 8th, 2009 4:38 PM
Hello Berna,
Our names are Ami & Jerry Carmichael
we are a white & black christian couple with one daughter age 10 year old & her name is Kalen Julin also we live in Lancaster,pa.thats in the usa also we would love to give your baby boy a loving & caring home with us & our daughter also if you want to talk you can email us at [email protected] or call us at 717-569-1396 any time day or night. we hope that we can be your baby boy's adopted family .thank you very much.
sincerly your adopted family in lancaste,pa.
ami & jerry carmichael & our daughter kalen julin. 

Name: rosebud05 | Date: Mar 30th, 2009 4:40 PM
I am sorry you are having a hard time Berna. I wish I had comforting words for you. I would love to help you with your baby. In fact, I would love to be an adoptive parent. I have reached a point in my life that I would love to have more children, but am no longer able to bear children. I do have a seven year old daughter. I know your probably overwhelmed with responses. However, I would be happy to talk with you and be nonjudgmental. Please feel free to contact me at my email [email protected] if you would like help. 

Name: HODAYODA | Date: Mar 31st, 2009 5:27 AM
Hi my husband and I are looking to adopt we are in the process of having a homestudy done we see no problems getting approved for adoption or going to a lawyer and having background checks. We have never been in any kind of trouble. I am 29 and He is 38. We have been together 13 years and married 9 years this September. We cannot have children because of my health. I will explain later.We both are drug free and we do not drink. I do have medical records showing this also.

We are in a position that where we can both be stay at home parents. Our child will alo have excellent health care and an opprutunity for college. We have been trying for 9 long years to have a baby on our own.Fertility Treatments have not worked and I have foubd out that I will not be able to ever have children.

We own our own home. Your child would not want for anything. I promise you your child would have love and all the attention that we can give. I love gardening, sewing and making jewelry and crafts. I also do alot of cooking. I want a child to teach things too and have fun with. I would love sewing for my child. We do alot of fishing we also work on our antique car. We both took dance lessons so we would love to try that with our child. We live in a small town in Mississippi and our home is in the country with a nice yard and a garden. I am an only child so my mother would love a grandchild to spoil. Race of the child does not matter to us at all.Please contact me at [email protected] 

Name: Sarajones | Date: Mar 31st, 2009 12:02 PM
Hi there, I am 31 years old. i gave birth to twin 5 weeks ago. And i never expected it. Both are females. I'm prepare to give one out for adoption to those persons who are lovers of children.I wish that the require care and love will be given to her. If you are an lover of children you can email me through [email protected] 

Name: belquin | Date: Apr 1st, 2009 12:53 AM
We are a loving 15 years married couple. We have no children and long to raise and love a child. We would be willing to keep in touch with you after adoption. We have child care clearances and clean criminal checks. If you want to learn more about us. [email protected] 

Name: desiretobemom09 | Date: Apr 15th, 2009 7:03 PM
Hello - I would love to get to know you and more about your family. We have been hoping and praying to adopt for several years now and looking forward to building a relationship with our forever mom. Please email me at [email protected] to learn more about us and tell us about you. 

Name: waylandangel | Date: Apr 21st, 2009 5:51 PM
PLEASE SCAMMERS, don't contact me! But if you truly are looking for a safe, loving home for your child, I can give you that! Married christian couple, husband is a minister/legal system, I run a crisis center. We so, want to share our love with a child. We cannot have children of our own, but have a son and daughter 23&19 that were adopted (our pride and joy). We were prepared to adopt a little girl three years ago, and set up a nursery with everything she would need and then some, but after she was born the birth mother changed her mind. Our hearts were broken but she is doing well with Mom, and we still her her a few times a year. So all is well, except that our arms are still empty, and our hearts waiting to love. Please contact us at [email protected] if you are someone looking for a home and life full of love for your Angel.
Thank You, ↓ 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us