Hello, guest
|
Name: SuzyQ1972
[ Original Post ]
Hoping someone out there will help. My fiancee' Jeff and I can't have children for one reason or another. I'm 34 now. We'll be married soon & we've been trying to have a baby for quite some time. If there are any pregnant mothers out there who'd like to consider us as adoptive parents, I'd love to talk with you more! We're willing to help with both the financial & legal part of the adoption, but don't want the high fees of an adoption agency. Maybe that sounds cheap, but sometimes I wonder where their heart really lies. With the interest of the child or the interest of their wallet. All I know is I'd love a baby more than anything in the world. If anyone's interested, please contact me right away. My email address is [email protected] Thanks for listening!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: adoptionready | Date: Oct 16th, 2006 5:56 PM
We are doind private adoption also. But most ebm want you to be married more than 2 years. Now I wrote to tell you that you have to have a Home Study inorder to adopt. If you do not have this you can not get an adoption to go thru. And beieve me it is long, we have started ours and I never knew it was like it is. Go to 1-800homestudy. 

Name: adoptionready | Date: Oct 16th, 2006 5:59 PM
Also it is best to have a profile. Go here and pick one http://www.adopting.org/adoptions/connecting
-expectant-parents-with-prospective-adoptive
-parents-resources-find-adoptive-parents.htm
l

Name: SuzyQ1972 | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 1:12 PM
Thanks for your help. I'm in contact now with an expected birth mom & have gotten the ball rolling with all the paperwork. It's also really nice to know I don't have to go through an agency for an adoption to be legal! I've gone to my attorney just to verify & technically all you need is the birth parents to terminate parental rights & for you to have the intent to adopt papers ready &as long as they sign everything, it's official! (it takes longer than it sounds, but those are the facts!) Good luck to you by the way & all the others out there who are looking for a new baby!! Take care everyone. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us