Hello, guest
|
Name: ChildLover101
[ Original Post ]
Hi there I am 18 years old. And Is really mature for my age. Willing to adopt a baby into my life for familys who are in need to. Please be somewhere near or you can get out here! My number is 860-926-4190 i live in vernon ct and my name is sonya please call only if you know of anyone that needs to have a family adopt there baby! Or email me at [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: syfoster | Date: Oct 28th, 2010 4:30 PM
This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. In addition, please use caution when providing your personal information such as last names and email addresses in posts. This site is already full of scammers. By posting your personal information you leave yourself vulnerable to scammers.

Thank you for your cooperation. 

Name: Mom2BEE | Date: Nov 2nd, 2010 5:12 AM
Well actually NO casworker is going to accept nor allow anyone under age usually under 25 to adopt. Does not matter how mature You are many many people want to adopt that are a bit older more mature and have the funds a home and life experience to share with a child. Your to young under state law to adopt anyhows sorry. Your state is an agency Only state Not going to happen. Look for other pursuits. 

Name: babasri | Date: Aug 9th, 2011 12:23 PM
i can help you have a baby of your own these is no jokes, they call me sri baba am from India,if you and your husband still believe that you can have a child of you own then i can help you,i have been doing these for the past 10yrs,do not spend money on any adoption or what ever forget what the doctors have said i can help you if you believe. mail me at [email protected] 

Name: athanasius | Date: Aug 12th, 2011 3:24 AM
hello contact me if you are really serous in adopting a female child of 9 months old. she is so cute get back soon lets proceed 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us