Hello, guest
|
Name: marriedwithchildren082172
[ Original Post ]
My name is Mickie. I am a 35 year old happily married woman.My husband and I have struggled with infertility for 11 long years and we are looking for a baby to adopt. We are open to a child of any race,either sex and with almost any special need or disability. We are willing to do either an open or closed adoption. We want a baby so bad and we are praying we will meet someone here that is placing their child for adoption. Take care and God bless.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Mrssylvie | Date: Dec 17th, 2007 5:23 PM
Hello Brothers and Sisters

Hello Brothers and Sisters in thy lord, I am Mrs. Sylvie, a single mother of two sons and two adopted daughters, I am the founder of Nidob Foundation, here in Cameroon.
I opened this foundation in October 2004, not because I needed money to feed my self or my family but I opened it, because we have allot of children, who are helpless and in need of our help since then, I have manage to move further to set up a school and a little clinic and a warfare home for them to get all they required as a good citizen, I am writing you this letter not because I need your money or help, but to tell you I will like us all to be as friend and work together, I know it really sad in some part for you, that you have all you need to be a family but getting a child is always the problem, that is why I have said that we all could work together and also I will like to know if you are interested in adopting African babies, we have five children available three male and two female.
They are well taken care off, we don’t charge people who want to adopt money for children, those who does that are doing nothing but selling the babies but they don’t know that is what they are doing, but what I can tell you is that, if you are interested in adopting any of this babies, is either you come down or if you see your work can not permit you send your lawyer or a well trusted person to come down and find out for their self’s but the only favor you will do for us that has been taking care of the babies, is if you are able to support our organization in any way you feel you can assist us, we will so much appreciate your effort and concern.
Here is our website if you want to know more about our objectives and missions ( www.nidobfoundation.9k.com or if you are a my space user and wish to be receiving our bulletin and bible verses you can also add us on www.myspace.com/nidobfoundation )

Please if you are responding, respond direct to our foundation emails [email protected] or [email protected]

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mrs. Sylvie Essola,
Founder Nidob Foundation. 

Name: marriedwithchildren082172 | Date: Dec 17th, 2007 9:35 PM
I would love to know more.We would love to adopt an African child (or any other race). Please email me at [email protected] so much!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us