Hello, guest
|
Name: rellis
[ Original Post ]
We are a couple that has been married for 12 years. We are unable to have anymore children but are wanting to adopt. If you are a birthmom looking for a wonderful family for your baby to be adopted into we would love to talk with you.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: syfoster | Date: Sep 9th, 2010 3:48 PM
This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. You will not find a legitimate birthmom on this site. This site is full of scammers already. Your post only encourages more scammers to this site.

Thank you for your cooperation 

Name: patriciadieren | Date: Feb 1st, 2011 9:05 AM
am looking for a loving and caring family to adopt my 9months old baby boy . am located in Californian . contact us if you are still searching to adopt 

Name: syfoster | Date: Feb 3rd, 2011 5:24 PM
"am looking for a loving and caring family to adopt my 9months old baby boy . am located in Californian . contact us if you are still searching to adopt ↑"

OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM!

patriciadieren is a well-known criminal scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA. 

Name: melani-white | Date: Jul 1st, 2011 1:56 AM
Are you still interested in adoption?? I am 5-6 month pregnant now and willing to give the baby up.please reply for more if still interested.([email protected])
Thanks. 

Name: syfoster | Date: Jul 3rd, 2011 7:45 PM
"Are you still interested in adoption?? I am 5-6 month pregnant now and willing to give the baby up.please reply for more if still interested.([email protected])
Thanks. ↑"

THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO BABY!!

[email protected] is a well-known scumbag scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA! 

Name: babasri | Date: Aug 9th, 2011 11:29 AM
i can help you have a baby of your own these is no jokes, they call me sri baba am from India,if you and your husband still believe that you can have a child of you own then i can help you,i have been doing these for the past 10yrs,do not spend money on any adoption or what ever i can help you if u believe. mail me at [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us