Hello, guest
|
Name: jennifer27
[ Original Post ]
Hello, my name is Jennifer and my husband Edwin and I are looking to adopt. We are very loving family and have a wonderful, loving, safe home. I am 27 and Edwin is 41, we have no children due to infertility. I know there are tons of people out there in the same boat as my husband and I are, please no scams. A lot of scams go on and people who are longing to become parents can sometimes fall victims. My husband and I are very serious and will not fall victim to any scams. We are a kind, caring couple and can give a child or children a wonderful life.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 2nd, 2008 11:44 PM
why all i have been communicating with is people who are trying to scam, its sad but i am glad i have caught on. i wish people had a heart and would stop praying on people like us who just want a child. we may be emotional but we are not dumb to all of you scammers. 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 4th, 2008 11:54 PM
are there any real women out there who are looking for a home for there child or children. a lot of scamming going on this website, there has got to be some real people out there......... 

Name: mellissa | Date: Jun 5th, 2008 12:30 PM
can you contatc me at [email protected] want you to adopt my twins 

Name: mellissa | Date: Jun 5th, 2008 12:34 PM
jennifer please can you contatc me using my email 

Name: mellissa | Date: Jun 5th, 2008 12:35 PM
hello, i am ready to give you my babies they are male and female.contatc me at [email protected] 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 5th, 2008 11:16 PM
melissa i got your emails and have sent several to your email i look forward to hearing from you. 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 5th, 2008 11:31 PM
melissa i emailed you several times to the email address you provided here and as well on my forum, but kept being returned saying unknown email address. please email me at [email protected] . i look forward to hearing from you. 

Name: kyriejustice | Date: Jun 6th, 2008 11:37 PM
hello I have two beautiful children that are about 13 mnths apart and I need to find someone loving to adopt them. You sound very nice and I'm so scared, They are 2yrs and 1yrs old! boy and girl, please contact me asap if you are intreasted. 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 7th, 2008 12:14 AM
Hi Kyriejustice, please email me at [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you. We can talk more in email so you can ask me any questions :) 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 7th, 2008 12:16 AM
of course I am interested :) 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 7th, 2008 7:14 PM
its amazing women contact you regarding their children being up for adoption and I respond and hear nothing. Its like is this website a big joke or what. I am really starting to believe its just a lot of cruel people searching for families like mine to play with our minds or scam, seriously weird. I have not experieced anything with one real person. Good luck to all of you who keep trying on this website but I have not come across anyone who really has adopted a child from searching on here. I still have hope. 

Name: Lynne Banks | Date: Jun 8th, 2008 1:06 AM
Jen, this website IS a joke.
All your pick up here are scammers. They are playing with your heart and soul.
There are other places to go then this God Forsaken site. 

Name: Lynne Banks | Date: Jun 8th, 2008 1:08 AM
Jen, also remember, anyone who is from out of country,,,,,,,,,,you cannot adopt their child/baby. It is called an international adoption.
The creeps who keep coming across as poor people, or the sad, sad story's, or the ministers or sisters, or the ones who have emails that end in uk, ph,fr etc.............are ALL SCAMMERS!! 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 8th, 2008 1:15 AM
Lynn thank you so much for your comment. I honestly was wondering what ph and all of that means at the end of emails. I never once was going to send anyone money that was speaking to me. I wonder why this website can stay than if it is fool of people trying to steal and scam. Do you have other options for me to look into? I do not want to adopt internationally, I was hoping for a legal domestic private adoption, without all the agency fees, that is really what brought my attention here. Thanks again! 

Name: anonymoususer | Date: Jun 8th, 2008 5:35 PM
Hey Jennifer,
How are you? I saw your post in my other thread, Please contact me in regards to my two year old (email is in other thread). I am going to be honest with you, I am currently looking at one other couple, just getting to know them. Since my son is two I would like to make sure he will easily adapt into a new home somewhere...which is why i wish to get to know the people first. This is a tough decision on my part, but i finally think I am making the right one. I do live in Canada though, and i know u mentioned your looking within the US, so i may not be the right choice for you. I am open, honest, and not a scam... Once talking i offer to open up pictures, and even my phone number. I have talked to some great people here who really helped me see my decision clearer, and some who.. well... thought i was making a bad decision, but that is their opinion i guess. Take Care 

Name: Loving Mother | Date: Jun 8th, 2008 8:12 PM
This is the email I received from Mellisa Lee she is a scam. Told you they were boy and girl. Told me they were two girls. This website is a joke I don't think there are any real moms on here. Be careful and go through the foster care adoption in your state of residence. You can get a sibling group and never worry about these freaking scams. Good Luck
Mellissa Lee [[email protected]]
hello thanks for contacting regarding my twins babies.they are very cute and i hope you will trained them well as your owen children.yes really they are all girls.i reason for adopting them is becuase i am now the next of king in the house.my husband just died in a motor car accident and i cannot care for the twin s children.you know that life is very difficult here in Cameroon.please i hope you ar a Christian and you wil take very good care of my childrens.i will be giving you their pictures next we talk.i am using a public computer and i don't have a canner to scan you their pictures.o tell me more aboput your family and why you choose to adopt my babies because some people adopt children for spiritual purposes and but howvere i know you must be a christian family and that is why i believed you ill take very good care of my children,please tell me do you other children?how soon do you need these babies.i will not mind giving you their name because they are still very small and i believd you will rename them,
Thanks and may God Almighty bless your worthy family.i will be waiting for your reply so tell me where you are located so that icanm preparing for their passports and other document needed for them to travel.my red signs signifies love and care. 

Name: bonzai4evr | Date: Jun 9th, 2008 4:57 AM
www.lifetimeadoption.com

thats who we're going through and i love them to death. amazing, amazing people and won't charge you an arm and a leg. give em a call. if you need anything email me. [email protected] 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 9th, 2008 11:33 PM
Thank you bonzia 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 11th, 2008 9:37 PM
Hello, my name is Jennifer and my husband Edwin and I are looking to adopt. We are very loving family and have a wonderful, loving, safe home. I am 27 and Edwin is 41, we have no children due to infertility. I know there are tons of people out there in the same boat as my husband and I are, please no scams. A lot of scams go on and people who are longing to become parents can sometimes fall victims. My husband and I are very serious and will not fall victim to any scams. We are a kind, caring couple and can give a child or children a wonderful life. 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Jun 15th, 2008 11:36 AM
this forum seems to e just one big joke 

Name: john23 | Date: Jun 18th, 2008 12:38 PM
hello
we have a child for adoption so if you are still seeking for one then get back to me 

Name: mother150 | Date: Jun 21st, 2008 10:10 AM
Hello,
i am called mother Mary working with the orphanage we have a 5mother male baby and a 7moths old female baby for adoption,we you will promise to take very good care of the baby then you will get the baby,and you can email us through [email protected] 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Sep 1st, 2008 10:50 PM
Well it has been months since I started looking on this forum and chatting to find real people that have a child, children or baby up for adoption and so far it has been all scams. The good thing is that no matter how bad I want a child I am not stupid enough to get scammed, I have not lost any money nor have I fallen victim to any of these scams that these heartless people are commiting. I have faith oneday that my husband and I will come into contact with a real person who needs to give their child or children up for adoption. This is just a little note for all of you scammers, no matter how desperate some of us want a child, we are not dumb and will not just hand over money, sorry but a lot of us are very smart and hip to your games. 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Sep 3rd, 2008 11:33 AM
mother150 you are a scam so beat it 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Sep 6th, 2008 9:47 PM
this is sad that there are no real birth mothers ever on this site who really want to give their child up for adoption 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Sep 15th, 2008 8:46 PM
still no real people out there so sad 

Name: dottie | Date: Sep 16th, 2008 2:28 AM
john23 can u contact me at [email protected] 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 16th, 2008 1:48 PM
people giving their babies up for adoption on a forum board is fake!! its a scam don't get your hopes up, and go through a Legit agency!!!! 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Sep 16th, 2008 11:31 PM
ok well i dont have 30,000 to give to an adoption agency, to tell the truth i feel the adoption agency is just as much as a scam as people scamming. it is sad and outrageous to charge so much for a baby. if i want to keep high hopes that oneday i may meet someone who wants to go through an adoption without the angency and just with my lawyer than i will keep high hopes. 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Dec 2nd, 2008 7:17 PM
Still hoping that our faith and love will help us to find a bundle of joy to adopt. I know there are a lot of scams on here but I still have faith that there are real women in the U.S who are seeking private adoption and not have to deal with all the money that has to be paid to an adoption agency. I continue to have hope and will keep checking back for some real people. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us