Hello, guest
|
Name: ElizabethAnderson
[ Original Post ]
Hello, My husband and I cannot have children together. We are financially secure. We have been married for 3 years and cannot have a baby together. I am a great mother to my stepchildern and love them as my own but I still want a baby or even twins very badly! Our children want a little brother and sister too. We have nearly finished our home study for the state of NY . our case worker says it could take years to get a baby freed for adoption. I am not interested in fostering because... it would be too hard to give the baby back. If you can help us, please e-mail me at: [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jonsame | Date: Oct 1st, 2008 12:08 PM
I have a 11 month old girl very sweet and cute, am 23 years old and my fiance abandon me since i gave birth, am struggling to continue my studies, contact me if you are interested
Thanks [email protected] 

Name: katios90 | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 11:49 AM
hello i am diana rose i have a 5 yrs old girl for adoption ,so if interested and willing to take care of her do get back to me for more info about her contact me at [email protected] 

Name: Father Marius | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 12:40 PM
we are a religious NGO and we do have children of below the ages of 2years for adoption and they are two boys and two girls and for more details you contact us at [email protected] and we will give you all the details and pics you will want.Thanks and waiting very religiously for your reply
the chairman of the center
father marius 

Name: gina01 | Date: Oct 11th, 2008 5:46 PM
Liz what is your race. 

Name: gina01 | Date: Oct 11th, 2008 5:48 PM
I need to know your race because I'm a black female, my child is due in november, I want my child to be in a loving home, I will like to have an open adoption. are u ok with that. 

Name: jamloretha | Date: Oct 12th, 2008 7:11 PM
Contact [email protected] for details on private adoption. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us