Hello, guest
|
Name: Susana Keller
[ Original Post ]
Any interested couple ready to give support or ready to adopt should not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

I will certainly put to birth in 14 days says the doctor.I will need help an assistance because i have to continue schooling.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mckenzie | Date: May 17th, 2008 4:38 PM
hi we will love to adopt my email is [email protected] 

Name: nancym | Date: May 18th, 2008 2:50 AM
Susana,

Call me immediately at 612-202-1246. I will email you also, thanks. Nancy 

Name: SYCODOLFIN22 | Date: May 18th, 2008 4:23 AM
My husband and I would be very interested in adopting your baby. We have been trying for a child for 5 years. I have a medical condition that prevents me from getting pregnant. We live in PA but would be happy to come to where you are. I would like to commend you for your bravery in making this choice. It is very brave of you. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you and even if you choose another family, the best of luck to you and your child. 

Name: KellyJude | Date: May 18th, 2008 2:59 PM
We would love to adopt again. Our home is filled with hugs, and kisses and I love you's! We have a beautiful adopted 3 year old little boy, who we have had since birth. We would love the chance to be blessed again. Please email [email protected] God Bless 

Name: isabel | Date: May 19th, 2008 2:50 AM
do you have a family for your baby? 

Name: isabel | Date: May 19th, 2008 2:54 AM
Susana do you know if your baby is a boy or a girl? 

Name: jeremyswifey1989 | Date: May 19th, 2008 8:26 PM
Hi i dont know if you have found a home for your precious child but me and my husband have been married for 7 mths now i have a serious heart disease w/ repair so i can care for a baby but it doesnt allows me to have healthy children and i would be very interested in giving love and support to your child please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 7705981569 

Name: My3loves | Date: May 20th, 2008 5:49 AM
THIS IS THE EMAIL I GOT FROM THIS PERSON]]]]]

Hello

Thanks for the interest.My father is a US citizen and my mother is Dutch.I am a US citizen.I grew up with my father and he is of late and I never known my mother.I am presently in Cameroon and it is here that I got the pregnancy with a cameroonian guy while carrying out my research on African medicinal plant.The father of the child ran and now i am left alone.When I did inform some of my ralative out there in the US,they instructed me to get rid of the child through abortion.I refused and since then I am receiving no more sponsorship from them.I am about to put to birth and will have to continue school immediately afterwards.I need a loving family(married or unmarried,with a perment job,and the family must be a christian family) to take care of my baby.

I am prepare to travel back home to give the baby to your if only you are prepare to provide the ideal loving home for this angel of God.

I will like us to follow the American adoption policy,that is why I will travel back to the US to hand my baby personally to you.

Thanks and waiting to read from you. 

Name: mckenzie | Date: May 20th, 2008 11:19 PM
she tell me the samething in the email she send me 

Name: jennylynn8815 | Date: May 26th, 2008 4:24 AM
Hi, my name is Jenny. I would be intrested in adopting your baby. Please contact me at [email protected] 

Name: seattlesamantha | Date: Jun 9th, 2008 5:16 AM

Name: adoptionwishes | Date: Jun 24th, 2008 3:49 AM
Hello.

We are a bi-racial couple in Charlotte, NC. I am caucasian and my fiance is african american. We have one eight year old son. We recently had an adoption fall through due to the birth father changing his mind about paternity ... so we are hoping to find a new addition soon.

If you are interested in speaking with us/me email me at [email protected].

Stay strong.

Susan 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us