Hello, guest
|
Name: seattlesamantha
[ Original Post ]
I am pretty new to the chatroom thing, but I am not feelin glike it is a good tool as far as birthmother outreach goes. Are all you adoptive mother with an agency as well or do you know a secret to this that I don't? I have had several obvious scammers contact me from here, but the few that I email that sound legit, don't ever reply. Not that the MUST reply, but I don't even find them on myspace...... Anyway, just wondering if any of you have another site you frequent besides this one...............THANKS!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mj | Date: Jul 2nd, 2008 2:37 AM
We are going to try www.parentprofiles.com
It seems like alot of adoptive families have success there.
My husband wants to use an agency again but I really don't want to go through that again. We had a horrible experience with an agency that just demanding more money and treating us like crap. 

Name: seattlesamantha | Date: Jul 2nd, 2008 4:51 AM
I am on parentprofiles.com. We have been there for six weeks now, and have had about 22 thousand profile views, so I know there is some action there. A lot of people I know have success there. Anyway, our first adoption was amazing, we used adoption network law center and LOVED them. We just can't do 40k again, you know? 

Name: lisasing | Date: Jul 2nd, 2008 4:54 PM
www.singleparentloving.com A single parent personals, dating and marriage site that assists single mothers and single dads to find marriage and long-term relationships. Free join to meet single parents in your area ! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us