Hello, guest
|
Name: wonteverbackdown
[ Original Post ]
My little price charming had his surgery finally after an infection on friday, it took 4 hours (was only supposed to be 2 so I was a wreck). He is doing awesome, has only had to have pain medication once and tonight the nurse gave him another dose because he was very out of sorts. He isnt tolerating his feeds as well as they would like but otherwise is great with gigantic smiles on his face. Hopefully we are aiming to go home on tuesday!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Carolyn | Date: Jun 18th, 2007 5:00 PM
Hi Shauna-

Glad to hear London is doing better so you both can go home!

I tried calling, but there was a problem with the cell phone.

Call me !

Love and hugs-
Ca 

Name: wonteverbackdown | Date: Jun 18th, 2007 7:50 PM
WOO HOO we get to go home 1 day early!! YAY, Ca I talked to you already lol :P 

Name: deanna123 | Date: Jun 18th, 2007 9:46 PM
I'm happy to hear you are going home.... And that he is doing so good. 

Name: nicfausett | Date: Jun 18th, 2007 11:33 PM
That is great news Shauna...Im so happy to hear all went well and he is doing good..... 

Name: tattudemomx | Date: Jun 22nd, 2007 12:19 AM
Sorry I'm just now reading this, but I'm so happy things turned out well and your little guy is recovering nicely. The reason I'm just now reading, I'm thrilled to say, is because Friday evening we got a foster/adopt 2-1/2-month-old baby girl!! We never dreamed it would be this fast with the county, but thank goodness we didn't give up with the other problems we had with them. Our chances look very good to adopt without complications, too.

Again, so glad your baby is better. I know it was scary for you, especially the actual surgery wait. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us