Hello, guest
|
Name: Waiting4OurBaby10
[ Original Post ]
My wife and I are wanting to adopt. We can't afford to pay thousands of dollars for a agency. We thought about fostering/fostering to adopt, but since I'm in the military, I don't think we'll have much luck. We were looking for more suggestions on how we could adopt. We would like a biracial child. Gender not important.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: syfoster | Date: Jul 8th, 2011 2:30 PM
This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. In addition, please DO NOT provide your personal information such as your name and email address in posts. This site is already full of scammers. All you are doing by posting is inviting more scammers to this site.

Thank you for your cooperation. ↑ 

Name: babasri | Date: Aug 9th, 2011 10:14 AM
Hello am looking for couples who want to have children of their own without adoption,ie even if the doctors have said you can't have a baby and you think you still want to have a baby i can help you,i can also help single women but you should have a partner so that it can work,if you think that age has pass you by i will also prove to you that nothing is impossible as long as you give me a change to show you,i am sri baba of India if you believe i can help you mail me at [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us