Hello, guest
|
Name: annie7224
[ Original Post ]
Yes, We are still looking to meet a wonderful Bm that wants to place her child with a warm caring loving active family who is financial secure and stable. If you want to talk please contact me thanks [email protected]
LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE AMOUNT OF BREATHS WE TAKE BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: issa18 | Date: Feb 26th, 2008 4:03 PM
hello how are u doing?.......hope u do graet i am 17yrs old Issa single leaving in ghana i am new to this site i registerded this site to look for some who will take me as he/her son.......i have been to many sites but couldnt find one.....but i am here to look for someone to adopt me and at the same time i am here to look for penpals i am harmless ok.....and if u want to know more about me u can write me back i am not a scammer as other people say i am and i will do everything to show that i am not a scammer.there is a cam over here in the cafe and if u want to see me i can make u see me ok.......i cant do more than this but if u are intrest in talking to me u can hit me up at yahoo......ok my yahoo id is [email protected]......... what i also do for aliving is selling of wooden hand crafts and african chains and wear...if u are also intrest in this items i sell u can link me up ok and also i am a horse boy
Hope To Hear From U Soon 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us