Hello, guest
|
Name: deanna123
[ Original Post ]
Isn't it a wonderful day? The sun is shining, it's nice and warm. Feels sorta like a sauna....Emailing friends and family and friends to be too! I hope everyone is having a good day like me.....May everyone get what they deserve today.....God Bless the scammers and maybe they will get a new outlook on life today. So everyone have a blessed day and look for that support you need and the miracles you deserve. An angel is waiting for some of you. The right time will come and you will have that blessing...Good Day to each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nicfausett | Date: Jun 8th, 2007 8:41 PM
right back at you Deanna! 

Name: sweetmary | Date: Jun 8th, 2007 10:21 PM
Hallelujah to that! 

Name: deanna123 | Date: Jun 9th, 2007 1:33 AM
Well I'm proud to know that some people did get what they deserve today. My daughter got a raise. And my son has managed to work this whole week. It is raining now in Mississippi. I went and had a family night out with my husband and kids. It was wonderful. 

Name: sweetmary | Date: Jun 9th, 2007 1:46 AM
Want me to drop over an umbrella? 

Name: deanna123 | Date: Jun 9th, 2007 2:41 AM
Oh please do, but only on the left hand side of the street please just let the other side get drenched! 

Name: codyjody | Date: Jun 9th, 2007 2:49 AM
So, is it true that some people got what they deserved the other night?.... I'm sooooo confused! 

Name: deanna123 | Date: Jun 9th, 2007 3:09 AM
Nope I don't believe she got what she deserved then...........She deserves so much more than what she has got. As everyone knows God's works in many ways. And I pray nightly she gets what she truely deserves. A blessing that won't be forgotten. 

Name: mawwilliams | Date: Jun 9th, 2007 7:21 AM
deanna,What part of Ms, u from.I'm also from [email protected] 

Name: deanna123 | Date: Jun 11th, 2007 1:56 PM
Saltillo 

Name: mawwilliams | Date: Jun 12th, 2007 5:48 AM
deanna123,I don't live to far from you .I live in NewAlbany. 

Name: sweetmary | Date: Jun 12th, 2007 6:15 AM
Piss off Janet! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us