Hello, guest
|
Name: Steve and Joi
[ Original Post ]
Hello, we are Steve and Joi. We are 28 years old and we have been married 8 years. We have made our home in Orlando, Florida where Steve works for the United States Postal Service as a Supervisor of Operations. I'm a License Massage Therapist, but I'm mostly a stay at home wife and looking foward to being a say at home mom. We understand that this is a hard time in your life and will support all your decision in the process. We are looking foward to talk with you about your self, family and the hope for your child future. Stop by our website and learn more about us. Then when your ready givie us a call. We look foward to hearing from you. Our web site:
http://steveandjoi.hopetoado
pt.com/index.phtml?TypeID=1

With
lots of love,
Steve and Joi Shaw
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Joi | Date: Jan 28th, 2006 8:11 PM
Hello Please email me I am helping a friend find a good loving home for her baby that will arrive in June. Email me at
[email protected] 

Name: Joi | Date: Feb 5th, 2006 4:27 AM
Just want to let everyone know that we have been matched again. Thank you for all your support. I wish all of you looking to start or complete your family all the luck. It will happen keep the faith. Joi 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Feb 5th, 2006 6:05 AM
Dear Joi-

CONGRATULATIONS ! I am so thrilled for you !

Do you know if you are having a son or daughter ?

Any names picked ?

Oh I am so thrilled for you and your hubby !

God bless-
Carolyn & Lou in CO

www.readytoadopt.com/carolynandlouis/ 

Name: Joi | Date: Feb 7th, 2006 2:43 AM
Thank you Carolyn! We have been matched with this b-mom before. She just one day stop all contacted and about a month letter was back as if nothing happened. She is young. I can remeber thoses days no worries. So we are excited that we get to pick up where we stoped at. The baby is stubborn and WILL NOT show us what he or she is!!! But we don't really care. We just want to parent the baby we are meant to parent. Thank you for the POSTIVE support. We do have names picked out:
Boy- Jayden Alexander
Girl- Katelynn Marissa
We have our bags packed and ready to go when she call to say it time. Wich could be any day now. Hurray!!

Thank you again. I know that you will find your forever baby soon!! Good luck.
Joi 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Feb 7th, 2006 2:58 AM
Joi-

WOW ! Baby is due anyday ! That is so exciting ! I I am so happy for you !

Please email me a picture of your precious angel when you get him or her home ! (I love both of your names !)

Hugs to you !

Carolyn
[email protected] 

Name: Curious | Date: Feb 7th, 2006 4:05 AM
Yes let everyone know how it goes.. Good Luck and Bless both of you! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us