Hello, guest
|
Name: Parker
[ Original Post ]
Hi my name is Parker and I am a little over 16 weeks pregnant. I was raped. I don't know if I want to give my babies up. I am not intreasted in "selling" my babies. I just need someone to talk to about this whole adoption thing.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Parker | Date: Oct 16th, 2008 7:21 PM
My email is [email protected] 

Name: seattlesamantha | Date: Oct 18th, 2008 3:19 AM
Hi Parker, I would love to talk with you. My family is looking to adopt again, my email is [email protected]

Name: Ashley Tykac | Date: Oct 19th, 2008 1:56 AM
Hey there Parker. My heart bleeds for you in this really tough situation. I am knew to this website but if you would like to talk I am have a listening ear and a bleeding heart that really goes out to young women who are put in this situation for no known reason. I am a christian women in my 20's who would love to talk. Email me at...
[email protected].

If you don't email me back just remember that you are not alone and with such a beautiful name as Parker I am going to remember you and keep you and your babies in my prayers. I hope that you have someone to talk to about this. It is not healthy to keep it pent up. 

Name: dobbie21 | Date: Oct 19th, 2008 6:42 PM
Hello parker,
my name is Amy and i know how you are feeling because i was also raped with i was only a baby by my own birth father and i also was raped by a man when i was only 20 years old and now i am 33 years old with a 9 year old daughter with my husband dobbie also i was adopted when i was only 10 years old so if you want to just talk you can email me any time day or night at [email protected] or you can call me at 717-569-1396. i hope to hear from you some time today sunday oct,19,2008 also may god be with you and your prenancy.
Sincerly your adopted family in Lititz,pz.
Amy and dobbie and our daughter kalen julin. 

Name: amascarenas | Date: Oct 21st, 2008 2:51 PM
Hello,
You are in a hard situation and I would love to talk to you about anything you need help on.
[email protected] 

Name: josetteandtim | Date: Oct 22nd, 2008 1:53 AM
Hi Parker! My name is Josette. If you would like someone to talk to, I would be happy to listen! I was raped many years back. My husband Tim & I are looking to adopt. I would love to talk to you! It is very early for you to make the decision of adoption just yet. I'm here for you if you like! My email is [email protected]
Josette 

Name: mich | Date: Oct 22nd, 2008 7:55 PM
Hi,

You can email me at [email protected] I would love to talk.

Love,
Michelle 

Name: annie7224 | Date: Oct 24th, 2008 5:06 PM
Parker, Cool name, I will not give you an Bs or tell you what you want to hear. Adoption is a hard decision. You need people you can trust and who will support you in your decision. There are a ton of people who want to adopt and can tell you all the things you want to hear, But is it the right thing for you? for your Baby? Do you want a couple to help you co parent your child ? Do you want to be involved in your childs life? Or will that be to difficult? for you or the People you choose if thats what you decide.
I would love to talk to you more and have you ask me anything I will answer your questions to the best of my ability. and help you find the answers if I don't know them. I am a good listener. email me if you want at [email protected] 

Name: lola1975 | Date: Nov 24th, 2008 3:05 AM
email [email protected] maybe we can help each other out?? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us