[ Original Post ]
i am needing women to talk to about abortions and being a stay at home mum
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jess69 | Date: May 18th, 2007 7:21 AM
is anyone there for me to talk to 

Name: wonteverbackdown | Date: May 18th, 2007 8:08 AM
abortion is not a good choice there are so many families out there that would love to raise your baby with love and great moments of happiness and warmth 

Name: baby2 | Date: May 18th, 2007 1:05 PM
Hi Jess69...I'm a stay at home mom of a 5 year old. It's hard not having the additional income, but the chance to be with my son and watch him grow is so worth it. Can't comment on the abortion issue other than I'm completely against it. 

Name: dmt | Date: May 18th, 2007 2:01 PM
I would think that if you have an abortion it might haunt you for the rest of your life. I have never had one so I can not really speak from experience. How old are you. If you want to keep the baby do you have a good supportive family that would be there while you go to college or a trad. school to get a career? If you pick a trad school check and make sure what that profession pays before you do it. You need to go to school for a job that in the future you would be able to support the two of you on your own. You might end up finding someone but, you need to plan your future like you won't.
So no matter what you will be taken care of. I was a single mother for 5 years before I got married. I lived with my parents worked and went to ultrasound school. It was hard but, we made it and I am very glad I kept my son. He is 12 now. The hardest part is probaly dealing with the ex. Not that he is a bad person. It is just hard when you have someone else who only sees them every other weekend and they try to get involved in all the big issues in their life. Things that you have already taken care of and been dealing with. Then all of a sudden they have to put their two cents in and their opinion might be different than yours. Anyway I am rambling. I think keeping my son was well worth it. If this is something that you do not think you could do please don't get an abortion. I think you would regret it. There is always adoption. There are so many people who would love to adopt. At least this way you know your child at least got life. There is always open and semi open adoption if that would make it easier for you. That way you know your child is okay. Abortions can also cause problems with having children in the future. I wish you the best of luck.

Love,
Michelle 

Name: kimbertz | Date: May 19th, 2007 12:46 AM
Hello I am the stay home mom of a 4 yr old little boy. E-mail me if you [email protected].... 

Name: 16yearoldteentrouble | Date: May 31st, 2007 5:09 PM
u can talk to me if you like...i had an abortion last year what do you need to know? 

Name: 16yearoldteentrouble | Date: May 31st, 2007 5:11 PM
i do think that abortion is wrong but in my circumstances it as right...i regret it now as all my friends said it was the right ting to do but all i feel is guilt and pain and i jus want it to go away. i feel that nothing will ever ben the same and soon it will be a year ago and i am dreading it :( 

Name: deanna123 | Date: May 31st, 2007 5:16 PM
Well, girls an adoption board may not give you the support you desire. 

Name: crystalcncl | Date: Jun 1st, 2007 2:35 PM
jess if u really want your baby don't abort give it up to a family who can't have kids don't kill your baby wanna talk e-mail me at [email protected] 

Name: Ellie--xo | Date: Jan 25th, 2008 7:12 PM
I'm 15, Im 2 months pregant, and getting an abortion in 2 weeks time.

I've read 24 Books on Abortion.

I'm totally fixed in my decision.

What do you need to know?

xx 

Name: mommiem | Date: Jan 26th, 2008 2:50 AM
ellie--xo....i would really like to talk to you. you can email me at [email protected]
my sister has friends who have had abortions and i'd really like to talk to you more about this. 

Name: sb429979 | Date: Jan 26th, 2008 2:57 AM
email me at [email protected] 

Name: BRENDA N RICHIE | Date: Jan 26th, 2008 8:23 PM
You have your right to your decision but mine I feel it is wrong, as I am one that cant have a child. There are so many other options for a mother to give their unborn, so many loving couples that would love to adopt a child. My husband before we meet got his girlfriend pregnant and she had an abortion, it haunts him to this day especially that here we are married now and we cant have children. Just really think about it before you make your decision. My email is [email protected] 

Name: Ann22 | Date: Apr 19th, 2008 11:50 PM
i'm writing a biology paper on abortion and I was wondering if anyone new of a good site that I would be able to get on for some good research... 

Name: rickysmom | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 1:39 AM
I just did a research paper on abortion I argued that some of the medications used to kill the fetus are the same medication that they use for lethal injection. Currently the US Supreme court is reviewing and have been reviewing the case for months since it violate the 8th amendment "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" clause. The only difference is that a fetus can not argue since obviously it is still a fetus and has no rights till it is outside the mother body. If you would like to know more you can email me at [email protected]

Name: rickysmom | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 1:43 AM
I can not agree that abortion is right but I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled not to read my reply.

That said do you know how a fetus is aborted? Did you know that a fetus can feel pain at 8weeks gestation? Do you know that a abortion is done without pain medication for the fetus? Do you know that an abortion is done by suctioning out the fetus? This would be the same thing as if your arms and legs were ripped from your body. How would you feel about that? Would it be painful for you?

I have to say that it would be painful to me and I don't think in my life I could do that to another human being! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us