Hello, guest
|
Name: jenova12
[ Original Post ]
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and my family doesn't know about this and for the fact that i'm under 18 years old and because i don't want them to know the guy. should i keep this baby or abort it? please help me.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: aaashleynoel | Date: Mar 22nd, 2010 5:04 AM
I am completely against abortion, I am seventeen and 37 weeks prenant. I go to an all girls pregnancy school called tapp and there are PLENTY of girls younger than I am that have babies. You should NEVER kill an innocent baby, you'll regret it : / 

Name: goosefarmer | Date: Mar 22nd, 2010 5:23 AM
This is not a abortion board, and it is in bad taste for you to post this. It is no one decisions but your own, and you should not rely on anyone else's opinion. You should join a abortion board to keep opinions, but certinally not a adoption board. 

Name: jenova12 | Date: Mar 22nd, 2010 5:35 AM
i know its not an abortion board but i'm just new here and i dont know wer is the abortion board. thats y i posted it in here. but thanks for those feedbacks. and i'm still looking forward for more opinions. 

Name: goosefarmer | Date: Mar 22nd, 2010 7:18 AM
Well it is just as easy to write abortion as adoption in any search engine. I find it hard to believe that if you where searching for abortion you got directed to this site. 

Name: baby2007 | Date: Mar 22nd, 2010 10:07 AM
You do not realise how ignorent and hurtful your post is. It was really immature for you to post something so harsh, when there are so many woman desperate to have children on this board. 

Name: Dobbie32 | Date: Mar 22nd, 2010 2:14 PM
HI JENOVA12.
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU BEING PREGNANT AT YOUR AGE BUT IF WE WAS YOU WE WOULD FIND SOME FAMILY TO ADOPT THE BABY IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR FAMILY TO FIND GOT ABOUT YOU HAVING SEX WITH THAT GUY AND GOT YOURSELF PREGNANT BUT WE THINK IT IS BUST FOR YOU TO TELL YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE THEIR ARE THERE TO HELP YOU WITH THIS OK SO IF YOU WANT TO TALK JUST EMAIL US AT [email protected] THANKS FOR READING THIS TO YOU AND MAY GOD HELP YOU WITH THIS AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU TOO.
SINCERLY THE DILLON SC.FAMILY. 

Name: hannie | Date: Mar 23rd, 2010 6:13 PM
Sweet heart. I'm 17 and just found I am expecting. I thought of abortion to. But my faith in God couldn't allow me to fo through with it. So I've choosen adoption for my unborn child's future. So She or He can have the life and future it deserves and I also can have the future I had planned for myself. Trust me honey. You'll never be able to live with yourself if you go through with it. And that baby is wanted by a couple out there more then anything. 

Name: danielleh4444 | Date: Apr 23rd, 2010 2:48 AM
I have had experience in abortion through different family members, all of them have said later in life it haunts them to think of their child. I was a young mother, I was 18 but all the same young and we went through some hard times but we made it. I thank the lord for my son Gage and am blessed with every moment I have with him. I hope this helps and if you need someone to talk to I'm here. There are plenty of loving families out there dying for a child, sweetheart you have options. 

Name: mdcarroll | Date: Apr 23rd, 2010 11:35 PM
Im so sorry that you are going through this. But trust me your family will be more supportive then you think. That is something you can never change or forget!!! I would love to talk with you about helping you. My husband and I have been married for 11 years and would love to adopt your baby. We would love to let it be a open adoption. I would love to hear from you. [email protected] Jesus loves you and is there for you. :) 

Name: syfoster | Date: Apr 24th, 2010 2:16 AM
To [email protected] - Please read the rules of this forum: The Adoption forum is not a place for putting children up for adoption. Any posts offering children for adoption/sale/trade will be deleted. If you see such posts please report them to the moderator. This is a forum for people to talk about their experiences with and/or feelings towards adoption. This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. ↑ 

Name: Lovingdaddy43 | Date: Nov 16th, 2010 8:23 PM
Hello,Jenova12,
do you have a email address? if you do please email us at [email protected]
thank you & god bless you.
sincerly,
Dobbie 

Name: Lovingdaddy43 | Date: Nov 16th, 2010 8:26 PM
Hello,aaashleynoel,
do you hae a email address?
if you do email us at [email protected] ok.
sincerly,
Dobbie 

Name: KC1420 | Date: Nov 17th, 2010 6:15 PM
Lovingdaddy43--Ami/Amy
stop it, she is looking for advice do not ask her for her baby! 

Name: primm | Date: Nov 24th, 2010 1:32 AM
please email me at [email protected] 

Name: primm | Date: Nov 24th, 2010 1:32 AM
plse email me and i can help u 

Name: primm | Date: Nov 24th, 2010 1:35 AM
[email protected] sweety i am 28 and i have 4 amazing kids and married. if u need any help plse contact me [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us