|
Name: tvantassell1986
[ Original Post ]
anyone know adoption agency in ny state looking to adopt asap
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: BRUCKS | Date: Feb 16th, 2011 12:38 AM
HI,Am Dr brucks of the Seattle Children's Hospital and Medical Center . i saw your profile on one of the website saying you are looking forward to adopt a child.one young lady kept to my hospital and gave birth to a good looking girl and abandoned her in my keeping.since about 13 months now i have never said an eye on these lady.so i named her Sabrina.i dont know if you would be interested but if interested just get back to me
contact information
E-mail:dr.bruc
[email protected]
Tel:(206
)
731-3000 or (425) 394-0650
Website:www.dr.ruben.com but sorry because it is still under construction.
Thanks 

Name: syfoster | Date: Feb 16th, 2011 6:29 PM
"HI,Am Dr brucks of the Seattle Children's Hospital and Medical Center . i saw your profile on one of the website saying you are looking forward to adopt a child.one young lady kept to my hospital and gave birth to a good looking girl and abandoned her in my keeping.since about 13 months now i have never said an eye on these lady.so i named her Sabrina.i dont know if you would be interested but if interested just get back to me
contact information
E-mail:dr.bruc
ksrub
[email protected]
Tel:(206
)
731-300
or (425) 394-0650
Website:www.dr.ruben.com but sorry because it is still under construction.
Thanks ↑"

THIS IS A SCAM! [email protected] is another scumbag scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA. 

Name: melani-white | Date: Jul 1st, 2011 1:32 AM
Are you still interested in adoption?? I am 5-6 month pregnant now and willing to give the baby up.please reply for more if still interested.([email protected])
Thanks. 

Name: syfoster | Date: Jul 3rd, 2011 7:55 PM
"Are you still interested in adoption?? I am 5-6 month pregnant now and willing to give the baby up.please reply for more if still interested.([email protected])
Thanks. ↑"

THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO BABY!!

[email protected] is a well-known scumbag scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us