Hello, guest
|
Name: mible
[ Original Post ]
hi
i am mible and i am 3 month pregnant and i wish to look for a family that can adopted my child when he/she is delivered if you are interested mail for more details.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: sarahdowning | Date: May 24th, 2008 2:42 PM
Hi, Mible. My husband and i are looking to adopt a baby! E-mail us back for more information, [email protected] 

Name: Kelly_l | Date: May 24th, 2008 6:29 PM
HI, I am sorry that your having such a diffiult time and believe me God will bless you forwhat your doing. It is a very selfless thing to do. There are so many families out there that are not able to ave children of there own, so thankyou for what you are doing. My husband and I have been tring to have a baby for 6 years. Wehave been trying to adopt but there process is so long. We would love to adopt a baby. We're a fun and loving couple and we love children. Please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you again! 

Name: untbunny | Date: May 24th, 2008 8:10 PM
Hi mible-Should you wish to speak with someone in the US please contact [email protected]. My best to you. 

Name: teedee | Date: May 24th, 2008 10:29 PM
Hello,
My husband and I are 30 years old, been married for 6 years, have no children of our own, and are not able to have a child together due to medical complications that resulted from the lost of our baby girl in 2006. We are open to the idea of staying in contact with you after placement if you like, that way you can see how your baby is doing as she grows into adulthood. Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in giving us a second chance at parenthood. Thank You. 

Name: barpufa | Date: May 25th, 2008 7:54 PM
Hey Mible! We would love to talk with you! We have adopted before and would LOVE to again. We look forward to talking with you: [email protected] 

Name: rosann rose | Date: May 26th, 2008 12:45 AM
my husband and i are looking to adopt a baby or a child up to 2 years of age. i have had 6 pregrancies and i only got to carry one and it was a girl and she passed away at the age of 5 months and 28 days old. she had a brain tremor and it was cancer. i now can not have a child anymore. i am 28 years of age and my husband is 32 years of age. we would be great parents and we know that God took our little angel for a good reason. we would love to be parents again, so please help us. if you would like to email us [email protected] and talk please feel free too, thank you. 

Name: mckenzie | Date: May 26th, 2008 1:22 AM
yes am interested in adopt my email is [email protected] 

Name: jennylynn8815 | Date: May 26th, 2008 3:39 AM
Hi my name is Jenny and I am 26 years old. I am very intrested in adopting your baby. I will love and care for it just like he/she was my very own. I would like to get to know more about you so please email me at [email protected] 

Name: jennylynn8815 | Date: Jun 1st, 2008 5:30 AM
This is a scam!!!! Dont fall for anything. I have been talking to Mible now for a week. She has informed me that the baby is 3 months old and i have recieved pics of her. She said it was a typing mistake but it states very clearly that she needs a family when he/she is DELIVERED, thats a big mistake. It is bull crap. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us