Hello, guest
|
Name: ashleydayman01
[ Original Post ]
i adopted this baby due to the infertility of my husband and i but god just answered our prayers and i conceived a month ago so i want some one else to take the baby.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Penny and Reta | Date: Sep 3rd, 2008 9:41 PM
you can contact us at [email protected] 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Sep 3rd, 2008 10:39 PM
ashley if you legally adopted a baby you cant just give the baby away, so are you planning to go through a legal adoption and the adoptee parent to give all rights up to another adoptive family? if so where are you located and also arent you attached to this baby why wouldnt you just keep the baby so your new born will have a sibling? 

Name: dobbie21 | Date: Sep 4th, 2008 2:28 PM
DEAR ASHLEYMAN01,
WE WILL TAKE THE BABY AND RISE IT AS OUR OWN SO IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A FAMILY TO ADOPT THE BABY JUST EMAIL US AT [email protected] . & LET US KNOW WHERE YOUR ARE FROM BECAUSE WE CANT PAY FOR THE BABY TO TRAVLE TO US BY AIRPLANE SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING THE BABY TO US IF YOU WANT US TO ADOPT THE BABY SO PLEASE EMAIL US RIGHT AWAY TODAY THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 04,2008. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
SINCERLY YOUR ADOPTED FAMILY IN LANCASTER,PA.
AMI & JERRY CARMICHAEL & OUR DAUGHTER KALEN 

Name: debbiea12 | Date: Sep 4th, 2008 8:16 PM
If you are serious contact us at [email protected] 

Name: praying2bmommy | Date: Sep 4th, 2008 10:53 PM
ashley, please contact me at [email protected] I would like to talk with you further 

Name: tracy27 | Date: Sep 5th, 2008 2:00 AM
please email me [email protected] 

Name: DEBI | Date: Sep 5th, 2008 4:05 PM
plese email me so that we can talk. [email protected]. thanks 

Name: WishingToAdopt | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 6:46 PM
We are wishing to adopt.
Email: [email protected] in texas only 

Name: lu22256 | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 10:45 PM
We would love to adopt your baby.That would be an answer to our prayers. We are a loving Christian family with a 10 year old daughter. We would love to bring another child into our family to love and raise 

Name: mich | Date: Nov 2nd, 2008 5:03 AM
My husband and I would love to adopt a baby. My email address is [email protected]

Love,
Michelle 

Name: Mom2BEE | Date: Nov 2nd, 2008 6:18 AM
How could you even consider this if you loved this child? Thinking SCam here folks. 

Name: speakrights | Date: Nov 2nd, 2008 8:50 PM
hello ashley my name is donna i am willing to help you with your baby if you call me as soon as possible i will talk with you i have 4 children of my own they are ages 15yrs 17yrs 18yrs and 21yrs. i have being trying to have a daughter of my own please call me please. thank you email me 1st at [email protected] and i will give you my home phone from there ok? 

Name: wmw1971 | Date: Nov 22nd, 2008 2:01 AM
If you are still looking for a family for this child please email me. My husband and I would love to be blessed with a little girl. Thank you, [email protected]
Wendy 

Name: Tamara Fish | Date: Nov 22nd, 2008 2:30 AM
Hi! I would love to speak with you--if this is for real??? Please email me if you are serious adout placing this baby for adoption. I am actually an adoptee. [email protected] 

Name: lola1975 | Date: Nov 24th, 2008 1:40 AM
congratulations we went and did ivf (out of pocket)got pg and lost this little girl at 13 weeks along.it nearly broke me down.then i found out i had cervial cancer and drs believe this is why we miscarried.anyways it has now been 2 years and 4 months and ive been cancer free so we are ready and able to adopt a baby please email me [email protected] and i married for 9 years and have prayed for a baby... 

Name: courtneyleanne | Date: Dec 7th, 2008 1:49 AM
Hello my name is Courtney Littleton I am 18 years old and a certified nurse, I became pregnant with a little boy when i had just turned 17 even though my age i was determined to be the mother i have always dreamed of being, Unfortunately at 6 months pregnant, I was pushed down a flight of stairs and miscarried with kayden Alexander littleton, the person that had done this to me was charged and put behind bars but still he took away my dreams, finding out that do to the dramatic and painful fall my uterus was split and i became UN-able to conceive, Even though I know that I will never be able to conceive a baby on my own, I have not gave up hope, I have been engaged to a loving and caring man for 1 year now and our dreams and hopes are still high, We live in a small ton in Kentucky a loving place to grow up and raise children, you can get a hold of me at [email protected] for some background information please check out my myspace! Please get in contact with me thank you sincerely yours Courtney. please consider me for having a chance to have my own family. 

Name: pondlover | Date: Mar 6th, 2009 7:29 PM
If you would like to consider a Canadian family please contact us.
[email protected] 

Name: Tammie | Date: Mar 6th, 2009 7:34 PM
My husband and I are interested in adopting a child could you please email me [email protected] thank you 

Name: tammyjay35 | Date: Mar 6th, 2009 9:29 PM
My name is tammy and my husband and I are wanting to adopt,we are foster parents in our state and would love to talk to you please email me at [email protected] 

Name: nyyankees12 | Date: Mar 8th, 2009 11:32 PM
My name is Janet, and I am very interested in adopting your baby. Please contact me with further details. I'm a loving single woman, looking to start a family on my own, to provide love and a steady lifestyle for a child. 

Name: VandMeaves | Date: Mar 12th, 2009 4:48 PM
Hello, I would strongly think about it through out, but me and my husband are looking for baby to adopt, we currently have 5 kids but none together and I want to share something with him in life that we can call our own. If you feel like you would like to talk to me just feel free and email me
[email protected]
I would love to tell you more about us and where we are from ect.
I am 28 and so is he and the kids are 5,6,7,and two 8 year olds but all don’t live with us. The 5 and 8 year olds live with they're mom. and the 7 year old lives with his dad so at home at all times are 6 and 8 girl and boy that beg me all the time which they all do for a baby but that is something I cant give them due to me having a hysterectomy but anyway enough just talk to me if you would like. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us