Hello, guest
|
Name: florence martins
[ Original Post ]
hello i am a birth mother and my name is florence i am giving my child up for adoption to any home that can provide and spoil the child with love and care and more over bring up the child in a moral way thanks
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: tracy27 | Date: Aug 24th, 2008 6:09 PM
hi my name is tracy i wold love to adopt your baby i love kids so much. [email protected] 

Name: Happythoughts | Date: Aug 24th, 2008 7:43 PM
Hello Florence Have you found a home for your little girl yet? 

Name: dobbie21 | Date: Aug 24th, 2008 8:34 PM
Hello Florence Martins,
our names are Ami & Jerry & kalen carmichael.
we are emailing our becuase we read your ad and we want to adopt your 2 month old baby also we will love and care for your baby like if your baby was our own birth child also we are a black and white christian couple with a 9 year old daughter name kalen julin and she has alway been asking us for a sister or borther of her own also we have a two bedroom apt. and we have three birds and some fish. also Jerry is 46 years old and i ami is 33 year old but will be 34 years old this nov,27.08.also we have been praying to god for another child to love and care for for a long time now and we hope that we have find our gife from god.also we will rise your baby the right way the god wants us to and we also have a big family that will love your baby as we will.if you want to talk with us more about letting us adopt your 2 month old baby please call us at (717)-569-1396 also may god bless you and your family.
Sincerly your adopted family in Lancaster,pa.
Ami & Jerry & our 9 year old daughter kalen julin Carmichael.

PS. I ami has been adopted at the age of 10 year old and i dont know my own birth family but i would like to adopt a baby & me and my husband and daughter would love the baby's birth family to be in its life and in our lifes too. 

Name: dobbie21 | Date: Aug 24th, 2008 8:49 PM
Florence Martins,
we forgot to give you our email address so you can email us.
[email protected].
Sincerly your adopted family in Lancaster,pa.
Ami & Jerry Carmichael & our 9 year old daughter Kalen julin. 

Name: teedee | Date: Aug 25th, 2008 12:39 AM
Hello,

My husband and I are both 30 years of age, African American, and been married for 6 years. We are interested in adopting a baby boy or girl and would love, care, support, protect, and providing for your baby as we would do our own. Our reason for wanting to adopt is because I am unable to have biological children of my own. So if you haven't found a family to adopt your baby yet and are still looking, please consider contacting us at [email protected]

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Name: ElizabethAnderson | Date: Aug 30th, 2008 3:06 AM
Hello Florence, My husband and I would love to spoil your child. I would like to know more about you and will answer any questions you have for us. please contact me at: [email protected] 

Name: mich | Date: Aug 30th, 2008 4:13 AM
sounds like a scam 

Name: Wanting 2 Adopt | Date: Sep 1st, 2008 11:20 PM
This is a SCAM & feel free to email me anytime & I will be HAPPY to show you proof on this that proves it is a scam.
[email protected] 

Name: praying2bmommy | Date: Sep 3rd, 2008 2:05 AM
Florence,
Hello my name is Beth. I have been praying for the right situation to come about to adopt. I have been trying for 9 years to welcome a child to my life. I would provide your child with all the love and support it needs and beyond. Please contact me if you would like to talk. 

Name: praying2bmommy | Date: Sep 3rd, 2008 2:06 AM
I did not leave my email address in my last post. please email me at [email protected] 

Name: jennifer27 | Date: Sep 3rd, 2008 11:32 AM
oh this is a scam get a life people from camaron trying to prey on people in the united states, we are smart dont forget that. 

Name: DEBI | Date: Sep 5th, 2008 4:07 PM
please email me . [email protected]. where are you located? 

Name: Forchyne | Date: Sep 17th, 2008 5:15 PM
Hi we are interested in adopting your baby. We will provide a loving and safe home to your baby. We are a married and live in the midwest. Please email us [email protected] ↑ ↑ 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us