Hello, guest
|
Name: maria claria1
[ Original Post ]
hi
i am will to give my child to a loving hone i have a 5 month child but i am 18 and i am still schooling i will be glad to give my child to a loving couples .mail me on [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ginaannmoran | Date: May 15th, 2008 4:12 AM
We are interested in adopting a baby girl. We are a fun loving family in Texas. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to talk. We are homestudy approved. 

Name: billy | Date: May 15th, 2008 6:19 PM
where are u located? 

Name: SYCODOLFIN22 | Date: May 18th, 2008 4:24 AM
My husband and I would be very interested in adopting your baby. We have been trying for a child for 5 years. I have a medical condition that prevents me from getting pregnant. We live in PA but would be happy to come to where you are. I would like to commend you for your bravery in making this choice. It is very brave of you. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you and even if you choose another family, the best of luck to you and your child. 

Name: jennylynn8815 | Date: May 26th, 2008 4:27 AM
Hi, my name is Jenny. I am a single 26 year old female. I am very intrested in adopting your baby. I don't have any real children of my own. I have a beautiful 19 month old god baby though that I have been lucky enough to have part of the week. I love kids and desperately yearn for one of my own. I want to adopt your baby and get the chance to treat him/her like a little prince/princess. Please contact me by email at [email protected]

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us