Name: nicfausett
[ Original Post ]
hey shauna deanna carolyn and jody
how are you guys doing?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: deanna123 | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 10:47 AM
Hey Nicole! I'm doing good. How about you? 

Name: codyjody | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 5:12 PM
Great, we have 6 kids at our house right now..... busy busy... The kids have friends over.

How have you been? hows the baby? 

Name: nicfausett | Date: Jun 30th, 2007 3:40 AM
ivebeen good went back to work last week so ive been busy...its been so hard leaving her everyday lol but i run home on lunch breaks to see her and my son...she is doing so good she is so big as of now she weighs 13 pounds 2 oz and growing so fast....wow 6 kids lol good luck
Deanna good to hear from you! well guys take care and talk to you later 

Name: deanna123 | Date: Jun 30th, 2007 3:54 AM
Are you getting plenty of help with the kids? It is hard to be provider and parent. She has grown a lot. Keep in touch! 

Name: nicfausett | Date: Jun 30th, 2007 4:00 AM
i have great help from my family my grandma babysits here during the day my son is keepig buusy for summer break but right now i couldnt be more happier with how things are 

Name: deanna123 | Date: Jun 30th, 2007 7:23 AM
I'm glad your grandma is helping you. And I'm thrilled that you are happy. Since becoming aware of you, I have given you a great deal of thought. After living thru the JP lies you deserve much happiness. She can throw the blame anywhere she chooses but it still comes down to the fact that she lied to you. I am so happy that you decided to keep your baby girl. She will be a blessing in the coming years. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us