Hello, guest
|
Name: dottie
[ Original Post ]
if you are looking for a good family for your baby please email me at [email protected], only USA please as there are SO MANY SCAMS IN AFRICA, hope to hear from some TRUE BIRTHMOM
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: secaly | Date: Aug 27th, 2009 2:11 AM
You might be able to find your own baby without the help of an agency on this forum group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyPrivateAdoption/ its a place where birth mothers and adoptive families get together and find each other for free. 

Name: willieta | Date: Oct 5th, 2009 7:52 AM
Dear Baby Seekers ,

We are a small firm that binds childless mother or paople looking for children to adopt with families or orphanage that are willing to give out their babies for adoption legally. If ok then contact [email protected] for more details. 

Name: KC1420 | Date: Oct 6th, 2009 1:27 PM
willieta are scammers!! 

Name: luis | Date: Oct 7th, 2009 11:56 PM
These sweet toddler boys are waiting in Haiti for their adoptive family to find them and bring them home. They have tested negative for HIV, syphillis and TB. Paper ready families please (if you are not yet paper ready please contact us to see how we can help you). get back for more info via email([email protected]

Name: KC1420 | Date: Oct 8th, 2009 12:22 PM
luis
so far you are selling
tea cup yorkies
english bulldogs
capuchin monkies
http://www.topix.com/cla
ssifieds/chicago/TSSF9B3LJ8V4HCVQ
L

Stan Yucaipa, CA Tuesday Sep 22
CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM - THERE IS NO YORKIE PUPPY.

[email protected] is a well-known idiot pet scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA, THe Land of PET SCAMS.

This idiot scammer will ask interested buyers to pay for the dog's shipment, down payment, inoculations and any number of other miscellaneous fees. The victims wire money for the dogs but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer.

Greedy scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the dog has supposedly been shipped.

BEWARE, THIS CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

You can identify these pet scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more information. 

Name: belise | Date: Oct 16th, 2009 11:23 AM
Hi my names is belise and i have my little baby girl with me now at home and i acn really take very good care of her please if you are still interested in the adoption please contact me back via [email protected] 

Name: jennibest | Date: Feb 1st, 2010 12:21 PM
Hello,
Am Jennifer ,a consultant at Baptist child care home London . We have many babies pending adoption program . My email address is [email protected] . Please send me a
email if you are still looking for a baby to adopt. 

Name: KC1420 | Date: Feb 1st, 2010 8:25 PM
americans cannot adopt from England!!! 

Name: peetpatrous | Date: Feb 10th, 2010 12:24 AM
hi dottie, my word of advice, this forum is not a place to look for adoption, well if you are still in need of a child, i think i know some one who can help you. email me at ([email protected]). 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us