Hello, guest
|
Name: nicolecheshire2
[ Original Post ]
Hello,
I would love to adopt a baby girl or boy. I live in Southern California and I have one child I am married and a stay at home mom. Please feel free to contact me if anyone has any questions.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: syfoster | Date: Jan 10th, 2011 6:57 PM
This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. In addition, please DO NOT provide your personal information such as your name and email address in posts. This site is already full of scammers. All you are doing by posting is inviting more scammers to this site.

Thank you for your cooperation. 

Name: ashelyjessica | Date: Feb 9th, 2011 4:59 PM
This 8months baby boy needs a nice place, a home where he can spent all his life in total piece and in a God fearing way. The family that will want to adopt these child most come from a God fearing background. please if interested in taking the chance of helping me and this baby boy then contact me for more information at ([email protected]

Name: syfoster | Date: Feb 9th, 2011 8:21 PM
THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO BABY!

[email protected] is a well-known criminal scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

[email protected] also scams pets - Yorkie puppies, English Bulldog puppies, Maltese puppies, Capuchin monkeys and Parrots, among many other kinds of pets and animals.

Google this email address [email protected] and you'll see this idiot scammer all over the internet. ↑ 

Name: melani-white | Date: Jul 1st, 2011 1:39 AM
Are you still interested in adoption?? I am 5-6 month pregnant now and willing to give the baby up.please reply for more if still interested.([email protected])
Thanks. 

Name: syfoster | Date: Jul 3rd, 2011 7:52 PM
"Are you still interested in adoption?? I am 5-6 month pregnant now and willing to give the baby up.please reply for more if still interested.([email protected])
Thanks. ↑"

THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO BABY!!

[email protected] is a well-known scumbag scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA! 

Name: babasri | Date: Aug 9th, 2011 10:25 AM
Hello am looking for couples who want to have children of their own without adoption,ie even if the doctors have said you can't have a baby and you think you still want to have a baby i can help you,i can also help single women but you should have a partner so that it can work,if you think that age has pass you by i will also prove to you that nothing is impossible as long as you give me a change to show you,i am sri baba of India if you believe i can help you mail me at [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us