Hello, guest
|
Name: crystaland jmmie
[ Original Post ]
my name is crystal and my fiance and i live in nova scotia, canada. weve been trying to concieve for almost 4 years and no success weve tryed everything . we really feel that a baby would fulfill our family. i have a 9 year old son who would love to have a brother or sister
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Rev.Kenneth | Date: Feb 10th, 2008 7:03 AM
We found your posting at www.babycrownd.com, and thought we should let you
know about us.

I am Rev R.F. Kenneth the rector of Melrose Home Orphanage Center.
Our sole duty is to carter for kids who have lost their families and train them morally and educationally.
Melrose Home Orphanage Center is a non-profit, licensed foster care
agency. We provide services to children, regardless of age, race, or
disability. We feel our children have the right to a loving, caring, and stable family life. These rights are our duty in conjunction with helping our foster children cope with the loss of their biological families. We train our foster parents to be able to care for foster children with emotional/ physical needs and other disabilities, helping them overcome them on a daily basis. This helps the children and our parents learn to live with one another in a cohesive family unit, thriving on lifetime skills.
Please we are looking forward to having very good and loving parents who are ready to adopt these kids and offer them a very great and loving home too.
You can contact me via the following email address; [email protected]

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us