Hello, guest
|
Name: staceykelley
[ Original Post ]
i am a good mother i have 2 beautiful children one with special needs and one that lives with her father. i have always wanted one more baby that was my dream to have a big beautiful family. then me and my husband split up and i moved on and i have been dating my boyfriend for over a year we have a house and everything looks good on the outside. my boyfriend and i are now going our seperate ways i am 3 months pregnant. i know i cant support a new baby on my own and with a special needs child its going to be tough i dont even know if when the baby is born if we will be living in a shelter i just want the best for this baby and i am struggling to make the decision this what ive always wanted but i dont know if its the best for this baby when i got pregnant i thought me and my boyfriend could provide a stable and secure life for this child but its like as soon as we found out i was pregnant he started being a jerk. please dont judge me im only looking for advice its too soon for me to make a decion i just dont know what i should do
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Dreamer | Date: Dec 2nd, 2006 9:50 PM
Stacey,
I would love to talk with you and lend an ear or chat
email me at [email protected]
Good Luck 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Dec 2nd, 2006 10:31 PM
Stacey,

I would recommend that you talk your situation through thoroughly with a counselor, or clergyman.

I will pray for you.

God bless you in your decision. 

Name: kcg.65hotmail | Date: Dec 2nd, 2006 11:37 PM
If ya need someone to chat with I'll be around :-) my email is [email protected] or myspace.com/ilovemykwg

my yahooIM: stitch604 

Name: mommyinwaiting | Date: Dec 2nd, 2006 11:40 PM
Hi Stacey,

You are having such a hard time right now. Before you place your new little one for adoption, you should seek counseling to make sure of all your decisions. It can be very scary going thru what you are and having a special needs child already. I know about the special needs, we adopted 20 months ago and our little one has multiple special needs. I am lucky enough that I can be an at home mom while my husband goes to work. We also have an 11 year old daughter at home as well. I am here for you if you want a friend to talk to [email protected]. If you decide you want to place your baby for adoption, we are also looking to adopt one last time, so we are here for you as well. If we aren't your choice there are a lot of wonderful people on this site that are hoping to adopt. 

Name: nyjocool | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 12:34 AM
Hi Stacey,
Sounds like you are really in a awkward and difficult position.
You still have time to consider all your options since you are only three months along. Is there any chance you and your boyfriend will get back together? If you'd like an ear to listen, you can email me at [email protected]. As Carolyn said talking to a clergyman or counselor may be very helpful. Good luck to you! Joanne 

Name: Praying | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 5:07 AM
Dear Stacey, I am so sorry for your hard times. I can't imagine how difficult this all is on you. I believe that everything happens for a reason and the right thing will play itself out for you and your family. If you ever need someone to talk to please let me know. I will keep you and your children in my thoughts and prayers.
Praying 

Name: vbigelow | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 5:20 AM
Beware of confiding in or seeking the counsel of people whose sole purpose of being on this list is to adopt children. You may find yourself talked into a "solution" that may be okay in the short term, but will cause you anguish for the rest of your life. There are resources out there for you. Seek a counselor who can direct you to them. 

Name: LifeofDreams | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 5:31 AM
Stacy
Hello, Would you like to talk, I could offer a friend. I am a Fostermom and so much more, If you care to talk, Harmless I Promise, Email me. [email protected] 

Name: AMC | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 6:51 AM
Stacey,

I suggest a counselor as well. Talk to someone that doesn't have an interest in the situation.
I hope things work out for you!
Good luck! 

Name: tamara anderson | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 5:16 PM
Stacey,

There are some really nice people here that will help you all we and they can. If you will let us know what city you are in we can see what we can find about about services in your area. Also there are some wonderful hopeful parents that would love to talk with you. Us being one of them. But, first let us know where you are and we can see how we can help you in your area.

Tamara
[email protected] 

Name: kcg.65hotmail | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 6:58 PM
You may also qualify for medicaid which would help out ALOT for the baby and the appointments etc... also WIC (Women Infants Children) helps out some too :-) 

Name: ticosluv | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 10:37 PM
Hi Stacey
I will pray for you, trust God to guide you and if you need to talk you can email me [email protected] Big HUG:) 

Name: jk_adoption | Date: Dec 4th, 2006 4:30 AM
Hello Stacey. I am so sorry you are going through this alone right now - I can't even imagine how scary and overwhelming this must be for you. I do suggest, along with many others who have replied to you, that you seek independent counseling from a local church, maternity home, etc., to help you work through all of your concerns and doubts. If you do ultimately decide to place your little one for adoption, we would love for you to consider our family. You can learn more about us at http://johnandkarol.hopeto
adopt.com/message.phtml
I
wish you the best of luck with your decision, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Ka
rol
[email protected]

Name: tek | Date: Dec 4th, 2006 7:58 PM
Stacey, We know that you have a lot of difficult decisions to work out during this time. If you decide on adoption please feel free to look at our website. We would love to hear from you.
http://www.geocities.com/m
ike_tracik/adoptionsite.html
Go
d
Bless,
Mike and Traci 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us