Hello, guest
|
Name: kcg.65hotmail
[ Original Post ]
i just got a couple offline messages on my yahooIM from courtney... would she be home already from the hospital? They were timed around 3:23pm this after noon (Dec. 4th) I don't want to accuse anyone of anything but it seemed odd unless there are computers in the hospital... any ideas
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: vbigelow | Date: Dec 5th, 2006 3:46 AM
She is a scammer 

Name: Jessica Sue | Date: Dec 5th, 2006 3:50 AM
Maybe she has a laptop in her room ? I don't think legally she can be released any sooner than tomorrow earliest if she delivered today. 

Name: nyjocool | Date: Dec 5th, 2006 3:59 AM
I would definitely raise an eyebrow. Some hospitals do have wireless so patients can use laptops. My hosptial has a computer on every floor for patient use. I was emailing people shortly after my appendectemy! 

Name: kcg.65hotmail | Date: Dec 5th, 2006 4:02 AM
well i didn't want to accuse but you can never be too careful so i didn't know what to think.... 

Name: Jessica Sue | Date: Dec 5th, 2006 4:25 AM
Did anyone else also hear from Courtney??? 

Name: hmmreally | Date: Dec 5th, 2006 4:36 AM
well the accusations I made of her earlier are because I had messages on IM from her yesterday at home, truly I believe she is a scammer. I know when I was in delivering my laptop did not get highspeed in labor and delivery because it is to close to NICU and can pose a danger to machines for the interface. RED FLAG is all I have been saying. 

Name: Praying | Date: Dec 5th, 2006 5:44 AM
Yes, I also heard from Courtney. Not today though. I know there are many skeptics here but I have no reason to believe that she is dishonest. I am praying that she and Logan are doing well and that we are given an update soon. 

Name: kcg.65hotmail | Date: Dec 5th, 2006 12:21 PM
I hope you are right :-) Hopefully we will hear soon :-) 

Name: courtneyhugs | Date: Dec 7th, 2006 5:03 PM
Hello,
I am just wanting to touch base with everyone on here that is now calling me a liar and a scammer.
First, I did have full intention of placing Logan up for adoption, but when I got to talking to my family and the social worker at the hospital, they all got me to realize that if I wanted to keep him I could make it work out just fine.
Second, I don't know how any of you can ever say I was trying to scam anyone.
All of you that I talked to, Did I ever once ask any of you for any money or ANYTHING for that matter.
Third, I did have him on the 4th and we didn't get to come home till around 430 on the 5th.
Fourth, The hospital I was in does offer internet.
If any of you have questions please feel free to contact me on them. Please I will be more than happy to give you my doctor's number and you can call him yourself. 

Name: hannahsjp | Date: Dec 7th, 2006 10:55 PM
Scammers don't only want money or things Courtney. Most scammers just want attention and you made sure you got plenty of that. How many times did you leave in a huff only to pop back in to give everyone an update and to just remind everyone that you hadn't chosen a family yet?
Nice to see you have plenty of time with a newborn to still come back here. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us