Hello, guest
|
Name: joan1971
[ Original Post ]
i want to be surrogate mom for a couple who has not been able to conceive on their own... to bless them with a little 1 that i have been blessed with myself... twice!! i am willing to help all kinds of couple....if i can be of any help. please feel free to write...

thanks,joan
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: BRENDA N RICHIE | Date: Jul 20th, 2008 3:43 AM
I would like to talk to you more on being a surrogate, as we are unable to have children of our own. You can email us at [email protected] hope to hear from you soon. 

Name: tands3 | Date: Jul 20th, 2008 8:33 PM
We would really like to speak with you regarding surrogacy. We have a five year old adopted son who really wants a baby brother or sister. We have been trying to adopt for over a year without luck. Please contact us at [email protected] We hope to hear from you soon. 

Name: debbiea12 | Date: Jul 21st, 2008 1:52 PM
I was wondering what your fees are. [email protected] 

Name: lisasing | Date: Jul 21st, 2008 3:45 PM
Hey.. You can try another life ! I know there are so many good guys seeking their soulmatch on the largest single parents club www.singleparentloving.com .maybe you can have a try there ! 

Name: andrewandkerra | Date: Jul 25th, 2008 6:37 PM
too many miscarriages! please email me! My husband and I are looking for a surrogate.
[email protected] 

Name: rshirley3 | Date: Jul 26th, 2008 2:52 AM
We are looking for a surgate to help me and husband have a child. We can't have a child of our own. [email protected] 

Name: ashley21 | Date: Jul 27th, 2008 10:06 PM
bEING A SURROGATE IS SOMETHING TOTALLY SELFLESS. ITS WONDERFUL. I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU.
[email protected] 

Name: jennylynn8815 | Date: Jul 28th, 2008 3:34 AM
Hello, I would be interested into talking to you more about this. My email is [email protected], as I would like to talk to you in private, feel free to get ahold of me anytime you want to. Thank you very much! 

Name: tanikaluttig | Date: Aug 28th, 2008 12:05 PM
Dear Joan
Do yo know how impatient i am getting,because people can not help me. I hear of all these scams that are going on on this site. I am from South Africa and despretley need a baby to fill my life. Please if you are not in a scam answer me if you are please leave it. my mail. [email protected] 

Name: Wanting 2 Adopt | Date: Aug 28th, 2008 10:13 PM
Hi I am very interested in talking with you. Please feel free to email me anytime. [email protected] Looking forwarded to hearing back from you. 

Name: tanikaluttig | Date: Sep 1st, 2008 12:24 PM
Dear Joan1971
My name is Tanika and I would like to have a surrogate mother.I am from South Africa. I can not fall pregnant due to complications. Please if you can help me my mail adress is: [email protected]. I am married and I am lesbian. But i can take care of a baby just as well as any straight can.
Tanika 

Name: tanikaluttig | Date: Sep 2nd, 2008 10:52 AM
Joan1971
My name is Tanika and I am from South Africa.I can not fall pregnant due to complications.I so much want a baby.Please if you can help me mail me @ [email protected] 

Name: dobbie21 | Date: Sep 4th, 2008 2:59 PM
DEAR JOAN1971,
MY NAME IS JERRY CARMICHAEL AND I AM EMAILING YOU BECUASE MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING FOR A TS. MOTHER TO HELP US HAVE ANOTHER BABY BECAUSE MY WIFE CANT HAVE ANY MORE CHILDREN FOR US BECAUSE SHE HAD A TUBAL-LIGATION DONE IN 2001 AND THATS WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP US HAVE ANOTHER BABY
SO IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP US BY BEING OUR TS.PLEASE EMAIL US AT [email protected].
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING TIME IN READING THIS TO YOU AND WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP US
SINCERLY YOUR IP'S FROM LANCASTER,PA
JERRY CARMICHAEL AND WIFE AMI. 

Name: Forchyne | Date: Sep 17th, 2008 5:16 PM
I would like to talk more to you about this. Please email me at [email protected] 

Name: katymom09 | Date: Oct 26th, 2008 4:23 AM
hello,

I would like to talk with you about surrogacy.
please email me at [email protected] 

Name: speakrights | Date: Nov 2nd, 2008 9:04 PM
yes my name is donna ni have had 4 children of my own all boys and they are great . i was married for 16yrs but now with a new partner who has no children and i had an operation to have more but it did not go so well i am very heart broken and would love to have a baby to raise with my new partner so if you can help and we can talk please email me asap at [email protected] thanks 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us