Hello, guest
|
Name: AMC
[ Original Post ]
Since when was stealing other Adoptive Moms Writings and Personal Information ok? I know what you did. You went to MY website and STOLE my work and sent it to others as yours! I had a few other choice things to call you but decided I'd handle this the legal way!

You know that Attorney you posted as yours? Well expect him to be receiving a call real soon about your plagiarism!!

In case you don't know what that means:
"plagiarize" means
1) to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
2) to use (another's production) without crediting the source
3) to commit literary theft
4) to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source.

In other words, plagiarism is an act of fraud. It involves both stealing someone else's work and lying about it afterward.

But can words and ideas really be stolen?

According to U.S. law, the answer is yes. The expression of original ideas is considered intellectual property, and is protected by copyright laws, just like original inventions. Almost all forms of expression fall under copyright protection as long as they are recorded in some way (such as a book or a computer file).
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: NICFAUSETT | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 4:18 PM
How do you know for a fact that she did this? 

Name: codyjody | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 5:10 PM
Teresa, hahahahahahahahahah she GOTCHA!!!!

How sad is that?!!!! Why would you have to steal another families profile? HHMMMM
Kinda sounds like a Janet move....Oh thats right, that is a move Janet has made........... 

Name: NICFAUSETT | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 5:14 PM
Why be so cruel to her, Look what she just went through.
Jody, Why do you think its ok to be so cruel to this woman.

I do not get this board at all........... 

Name: codyjody | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 6:01 PM
She stole from another family...why NOT be so cruel??? We went through scams and reclaims, over and over...I never went as low as to STEAL from another family! what she did is illegal!

AMC has clear cut evidence it was her....what should we do...pat her on the back?

Sorry, NIC...I will NOT apologize for how I feel! 

Name: AMC | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 6:01 PM
Not that it matters HOW I know, it's just THAT I know and her Attorney will know come Tuesday.
But if you MUST know, she wasn't smart enough to remove my links from the info she sent and it sent the lady right straight to MY website. My husband and I WROTE those words and she played them off as her own. 

Name: AMC | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 6:04 PM
she deserves what she gets Nic, what SHE did was CRUEL!!
NO excuses and if she's been through what she says then she should have a bit more compassion to other PAP's.
I've just recent'y went thru a scam myself and then to be stabbed in the back by another Adoptive Mom is just fricken LOW! What she did is illegal and I am not the person anyone needs to cross paths with if they don't wanna be prosecuted! I don't play games! 

Name: erica1 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 6:19 PM
JANET, What makes you any better when you steal your owns birthmothers name to post on this board. I know for a fact the real Nicole does not use the name NICFAUSETT on this board. Get a life Janet. What comes around goes around. 

Name: sdt1977 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 6:42 PM
and who knows Teresa was really scammed she most likely is Janet ...

shrugs 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 6:59 PM
Everyone, I know Teresa, she is not Janet.

She also like me, used to advertise on adoptads.
We were both scammed by Belinda Ramirez, (Belinda is now in jail.)

Teresa, please apologize to Marie, taking someone else's profile is horrible. I had it done to me once,part of my profile was also stolen, and I know first hand that it is a terrible thing for an AP to do to another hopeful adoptive parent.

Teresa, lack of judgement was utilized here. Teresa, please do the right thing and apologize to Marie.

Marie, I have been there, it is a lousy feeling.

Hugs-
Carolyn 

Name: MegsMom | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 7:01 PM
Why is everyone that comes here Janet? 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 7:03 PM
MegsMom, alot of the people who post here are Janet, but Teresa is not one of her aliases.

Teresa is a real person. 

Name: MegsMom | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 7:09 PM
OK who is Nic is she Janet? 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 7:18 PM
I don't know NIC. 

Name: MegsMom | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 7:24 PM
I read that you were going to be a MOM, I know you are Happy. Many Blessings. 

Name: AMC | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 7:40 PM
Yeah I know Teresa is not Janet. It is a horrible feeling, Carloyn. I got enough going on without having to deal with something like this too.
Totally upset that she could do such a thing! 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 7:44 PM
Marie, I am so sorry, you have had so much heartache recently, you didn't need this too. Teresa I also know was scammed, she should know better than this.

I hope Teresa does the right thing and apologizes.

Hugs to you Marie-
Carolyn 

Name: teresa0088 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 9:06 PM
Marie / AMC I don't know what you think I've stolen but I don't have a profile any longer we haven't since our last match...and have not created a new one....I am not Janet or whom ever and I am not a scammer I have been scammed before as Carolyn has mentioned and would never do that....our birthmother letter is completely our (our families) own so I don't know what you are talking about....if you'd like to be more specific I'd love to hear it.... 

Name: teresa0088 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 9:08 PM
Maire...I just want to publically apologize for whatever you think i've taken from you.....but our birthmother letter and our pictures are of our family.....i do apologize if you have something you think i have stolen....teresa 

Name: AMC | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 10:53 PM
Teresa, I don't THINK you stole it, I KNOW you stole it. You stole my Promises to Our Children and sent them to another birthmom and said you wrote them to yourn children. I do have proof that you were indeed on my website 3 times as I have your IP. I also have emails that came from you with the same IP. So don't try to BS your way outta this! And act like you didn't do anything. I don't THINK you did it, I KNOW you did it and I have the proof! 

Name: AMC | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 11:00 PM
your apology means NOTHING since you can't be a woman and admit what you did! Maybe you'll admit what you did and give a heart felt apologize on Tuesday once I've spoken to your Attorney! 

Name: AMC | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 11:01 PM
apology not apologize 

Name: erica1 | Date: Dec 24th, 2006 3:46 AM
Geez Damnit Janet posting to yourself again? I guess you would have too do that since you have no friends and burned your bridges. No Teresa isn't you but we DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE? DO YOU??? What a NUT CASE!

Name: MegsMom • Date: 12/23/2006 14:01:45

Why is everyone that comes here Janet? 

Name: erica1 | Date: Dec 24th, 2006 7:33 AM
LMAO Janet...Like to bump do you? 

Name: erica1 | Date: Dec 24th, 2006 11:31 AM
bump 

Name: AMC | Date: Dec 26th, 2006 3:21 AM
bump 

Name: AMC | Date: Dec 28th, 2006 4:18 AM
Proof she done more than she’s admitting too!

Teresa Taylor [teresa0088@ yahoo. com] wrote: Hello M&L
My name is Teresa and I know of two places that have current situations as week speak. if you'd like to im me on yahoo messager i will give you the contact info my screen name is teresa0088
We are also adopting

BEWARE this AMOM will steal your profile or other personalized items you posted about YOUR family. She stole my poem and pretended it was her own!

Teresa Taylor [teresa0088@ yahoo. com] wrote: WHATEVER MARIE....... I merely saw your poem and told another person i saw it and NO i didn't write it.....Good god I was merely admiring your poem.....I have apologized for looking at your poem how many times now......

Yeah you admired it so much you emailed it to a birthmom and told her YOU wrote it to YOUR children. I have the email Teresa. Your Attorney will have it soon.

Teresa Taylor [teresa0088@ yahoo. com] wrote:
NO Marie i didn't email it to a birthmother. ...no i didn't .....i showed it to Coley but I stated it was NOT mine that it was very beautiful... .but that is all....how long are you going to carry this on....i'm sorry 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us