Hello, guest
|
Name: headimoe
[ Original Post ]
Hi All,

My husband and I are wanting to adopt , but have been told we don't make enough money to adopt international again. So we are trying to find a birthmom on our own because we are still waiting to get into our agency's adoptive parent pool and have been informed that once in the pool in can take anywhere from a few weeks to 2 years before we would become parents again.

We are open to traditional/closed adoption, semi-open, or open adoptions. If, anyone can help make our dreams come true or has any ideas for networking to find a birthmom. Please post or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Heather and Scott
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Dezzy | Date: May 15th, 2007 1:03 AM
Hello, I am a Birthmom that will choose to place my angel for adoption, what is your sex gender and race preference please?
Money does not buy Happiness!
DD 

Name: headimoe | Date: May 15th, 2007 4:49 PM
Hi Dezzy,

We are hoping to adopt a baby girl if possible and hopefully one of Hispanic, Native Am., Caucasian/Hispanic, Caucasian/Native Am., Caucasian/Asian or Caucasian ethnic background. As our two boys are of Hispanic lineage. However, this is not set in stone.

Happiness I realize come from the heart, but as an adoptive parent agencies/the process sometime makes you feel like you can't measure up. Nonetheless, we all have our difficulties to face. I pray that you are not being overwhelmed by the amout of hopefull adoptive parents wanting a chance to adopt your baby.

God Bless,

Headimoe 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us