Hello, guest
|
Name: tracy cruz
[ Original Post ]
has anyone had emails from a cameroon lady called wendy pride with a daughter called kyla?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Futuremom2be | Date: Feb 12th, 2008 9:36 PM
Yeah she or he mailed me. I did not reply due to believing this is a scam. 

Name: rachelmayes | Date: Feb 13th, 2008 12:56 AM
Yes! I have is she a scam? 

Name: My3loves | Date: Feb 13th, 2008 2:13 AM
Hi, How old is this little girl? I had someone contact me about a four year old named Joyce. 

Name: alwayshopeful | Date: Feb 13th, 2008 4:01 PM
well she tried to get me to send money to cameroon and said she would put the baby on the next plane with a friend,i had to pay by post officefor the documents to be processed,when i told her no this way she started calling me mummy tracy and is now demanding money for food.she even had someone call me pretending to be mr charles from the embassy,i also had a fake email from the embassy full of spelling mistakes,demanding money for the baby.i have had a very upsetting time with this fraudster!! at least my husband made me see it was a scam.some women wanting a child are so desperate they would have sent the money,so please everyone if you ever get any replys from cameroon dont do it .these children either dont exist or belong to the child traffiking that is all over there.this womean wendy didnt want to know anthything about us .would you send your child to someone you know nothing about?take care everyone and be very wary.i know it hurts as i am now but your time will come.you shouldnt have to pay for a life.xxxxtracy cruzxxxx 

Name: KC1420 | Date: Jun 24th, 2009 7:01 PM
BUMP!!! 

Name: KC1420 | Date: Jun 24th, 2009 7:09 PM
************who ever is using "her" email has also posted this on the internet************

Visalia Men Seeking Men Classifieds | bi-marriedcalif58*****[email protected]. *****hello. Fri, Dec 26 2008. i am interested in having a relation ship with a man like you,i live in New Mexico can you please email me?? ...
www.iupost.com/classifieds
/men_seeking.../viewad.php?ID..

and they have posted and been banned from many pet sales websites!!!!

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: dobbie21 | Date: Jun 28th, 2009 4:15 PM
Hi,
My husband & i had got emails for her telling us that we was her daughter Kyal's adopted parents and then she stoped emailing us also we think that wendy pride is a scmmer because she scmmed us at of our money & that was $25000 dollars just to pay for her daughter kyal's fight and adoption paper work that had our names on it and now she is still like for someone eles to adopt her daughter Kyal that is already adopted by me and my husband so if you get any more emails for Wendy Pride sent them to us at [email protected].
Sincerly,
Mr.& Mrs. Carmichael in Dillon SC. 

Name: KC1420 | Date: Jun 28th, 2009 4:49 PM
Ami if you noticed she posted this in febuary of 2008!!

you paid the money to the people on fall of 2008!

you were scammed after she was!

wendy pride does not exsits!

it is really a guy from cameroon posing as a women!

please post the email they used!! 

Name: mistymyers | Date: Jun 29th, 2009 4:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

Wendy is one of several people from Cameroon ( suppossedly) that is trying to scam people with adoptions. I have replied to about 10 different people who I thought had babies up for adoptions throughout the US. Some of them stated they were pregnant, and some already had the children. I received emails looking for Christian, God fearing families, and desperate situations. Every single one of them was from someone who somehow managed to relocate themselves in Cameroon due to a desperate situation. There was also one from the United Kingdom. I knew they were all scams right away.

I am beginning to wonder if there are ever real birthmothers who are on any site really looking for adoptive parents.. I am infertile, and my husband and I really want a baby. We are a loving Christian family, with a beautiful home. Due to how expensive it is for international and domestic adoption agencies, we need to do a private adoption.With all of these circumstances, it is so frustrating that all of these posts have been false. If anyone knows of a place online where " real" birthmothers post please let me know... Thank you :) God Bless...

Misty 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us