Hello, guest
|
Name: hotspicy74
[ Original Post ]
hi can you please help me i have a child who i think might have Asperger Syndrome will find out next monday. Anyway he is 4 years old, and a very strong boy at the moment he is not interacting with other children or adults at all really, also he is being very aggressive he is aways hitting me or his little sister or at nursery if anyone gose near him he will hit them or kick. hes like an animal sometimes, when he hits he wont stop for agaes i dont no were this is coming from. i dont think he nos he is doing it and has hes mum i just want to help him and i really dont no what todo is there anyone out there who can help me with this please thanks Georgina
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Philomena | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 8:55 PM
It sounds to me more like maybe a food allergy. The wheat has been genetically altered in the lab and since has become a major source of allergies, as well as eggs and other foods. I would suggest getting an allergy test first. Does your son pace back and forth or flap his hands or repeat words over and over? Check with your library and get a book on the symptoms of aspergers or even check the internet to find out if his symptoms match. If you can afford it, do a hair test for lead or other heavy metals. I took my oldest son to a chiropractor who also treats with homeopathics and did a heavy metal cleanse on him and the results were pretty amazing. Behavior problems don't always mean aspergers or autism, but could mean heavy metal or allergies, good luck and let us know. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us