Hello, guest
|
Name: luvnskittlez15
[ Original Post ]
my mother put my on the depo shot & the last time i had the shot was around january or febuary, my boyfriend & i had sex on a regular basis & stupid me didnt use a condom,while on the depo i never got my period & the dr sed i wouldnt get my period, i skipped my last shot in march i believe & its now july i havent had a period yet & like i sed my last shot was in jan. & they last up to 4 months, well i havent had my period & sometimes i get chapped nipples & sometimes i get this clear &whitish liquid come out of my right nipple, my breats get tender & my stomach is getting bigger, but here the thing ive taken millions of pregnancy test & they all came up negative...someone pleasde help me!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: firewife | Date: Jul 31st, 2006 1:05 AM
see a doctor for a blood test, I'm sorry but no one here can tell you for a fact whether or not you are pregnant 

Name: Marcella | Date: Aug 2nd, 2006 5:17 AM
for most women: fertility is around 1-2 weeks after the first day of your last period. It varies with different people so no sure way to tell. go see a doctor though. 

Name: Pattyjb | Date: Aug 20th, 2006 4:56 AM
I hope you are not having sex at 15, you need to see your doctor. 

Name: Stardreams | Date: Aug 22nd, 2006 12:18 AM
There are some, for one reason or another, never do produce a positive pregnancy test when they know full well that they ARE actually pregnant. Certainly go see a doctor, and have an ultrasound done immediately. If you are not pregnant, hopefully you have have the shot right away again. Your mom was responsible in helping you to be responsible, having a form of birth control that would atleast help prevent a pregnancy if not STD's. Hopefully you aren't pregnant and can help continue what she attempted to prevent from happening too soon. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us