Hello, guest
|
Name: gar
[ Original Post ]
ok bin living comonlaw for 23 yrs , we own a farm ,witch is paid off, gave her everthing she wanted horses and all,and also we both worked full time comuting back and forth,to work , i trusted her with all , but october i found she,s bin screwing my old boss, wile i was working for him, she was takin day,s off for this and said she was going shoppin, but after she would meet him rent motel,s and evin during her lunch breaks from work , wile i was working elswehere nearby, now pluss left me with 50 thousand in bill that i had to pay, , then she told me she would do anything to fixx thing,s , i gave her 10 thousand , and she left the next day , she told me when she left she love,s me but she has!! to do this, so she left to here sisters, and is still there,, she has cutt me off all of her famally , she,s gon nut,sshe left me deal with all the farm animalls such as cows and horses, she,s bin gon now for 4 months i told her i wanted to send her the rest of her stuff, she say,s no ,i told her to send me a fax number so i can send her paper work to sell the farm she will not give it, yet she will email me just to see if im still alive,, she also has a go girl that dose her dirty work for her at her old job, now what really get,s me, why would she do that? you would think she,s coming back , hummm she says, no way in hell, ill never go back she says, and blames all on me, of corse,who else is there to blameshe know,s i love her, and still do , but she will not tell me anything what she,s doing down there , about 600 miles away from me, but she will email me or phone just to see if im here or not , or to see if i am at work , now my old boss his wife know,s now , ha payback for him , but who,s winning here, there,s lot,s in stake here $$$ wisebut now everthing i worked for on the farm and such seems to be a waist, for over 20 yrs, i don,t want to see that to go just because a piece of tail , but this was going on for 2 yrs, sneeking around, but that part is over i think , or is it?? hum she started see anouhter person as well , from work , now she has lost her job as well humm it sound,s like i should just dump her , but easyer said then don, i want her to say she is sorry and her to straitin her life out, we have way to much to loose over this, wot to do?im open for idieas
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Mr. XXX | Date: Feb 10th, 2008 7:44 PM
I feel your pain Gar because that is life so just move on to another woman who will soon break your heart too. Do like me just XXX and ask what the hell is love? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us