Hello, guest
|
Name: aburnedmemory
[ Original Post ]
my parents are separated...my dad has a new family...so my dad hasn't seen me for seven months, i tryed calling no answer, he even forget my birthday!

i know that before that i had always old him that i was busy with school and activities so i had no time now that i have made time it seem theres no time for me - he has his new family, and his 2nd new daughter. i just think that he forget about me ,should i forget about him? i rember that i called him once about 5 weeks ago and at the end of the conversation that we had for like 10 min he said i love you but it seams like he dose'nt.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lory | Date: Mar 11th, 2007 4:43 PM
Hi!
First let me say to you...I'm 100% sure your dad loves you very much! My hubby has 3 kids from a previous marriage, and doesn't get to see them a whole lot either. I know for a fact though that he loves them very much, and always will...no matter what!
Sometimes, (I know it is absolutely no excuse) we get so wrapped up in our "everyday" lives that people or things get overlooked.That does not mean they are not thought about...or loved. He may think you are still busy with your activities.
Please the next time you do talk w/your dad..tell him how your feeling. I'm sorry you are feeling this way, and I encourage you to talk with him about it. I wish you well. And...you can come here to talk, or vent anytime. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Mar 11th, 2007 10:33 PM
that's strange,my reply disappeared! Wonder why? 

Name: pattyl | Date: Mar 11th, 2007 11:24 PM
Always remember, no matter what he loves you and he needs you. He may have felt that you didn't care to be with him with you always being busy for a while. Sometimes its great to write a letter and tell him how much you miss him, need him, and want to spend time with him. He'll come back around. It doesn't matter how many step children he gets they can never replace his flesh and blood. 

Name: aburnedmemory | Date: Mar 12th, 2007 9:50 AM
thanxs pattyl, & Lory

well yeah my mom he as her boyfriend and all, personally i dont like him he gets on my nerves and he tryed to rape me, i just told him to never put my hands on me or ill tell my mom- i still haven't told her but he hasn't done anything to me. although he hates it when i talk to other guys, i know he get jealous. i've been raped before by my moms ex boyfriend but thats when i was smaller and didn't know any better around 4/5.i told her then.

and then theirs my step mom dose'nt really like me she told me her self, and i know that she dose'nt like my mom either and i remember she had told my dad never to see me and my brother ever but he still did. he has two boys and and girl. i remember that i was mad at him for not taking me with him when he left but thats when i was like 2yr.

i really don't know who to believe my mom says she left him because he was abusive, and he says that she kicked him out , but now that i'm older i believe my dad cause when she gets mad at me she tells me to go live with my dad, and she tells her boyfriend to move out if he dose'nt like it(living conditions)

i love my mom but the time she puts her hands on me when shes mad,i hate it i don't think thats its ok for her to hit me,i've never hit her back. i talked to all my friends about what they do and some of them actually do talk back or even hit them back.

because of this i do want to live with my dad but he never calls me,i love my dad but i don't like my step mom i've tried befriending her but it only works until i do something bad or make "her kids" sad or cry.

right now im in a relationship and the guy already asked me to marry him,i love him and all but he hasn't seen me at all nor have i seen him. i really do love him (i meet him over internet gaming) and he wants me to live with him as soon as i graduate from high school but i don't know, i know that i will date him first rather than just moving in but once i leave my house i know that i will never come back here. i hate it here! thats why i desperately want to go live with my dad but the fact that he hasn't been around lately kills me 

Name: tb4 | Date: Mar 15th, 2007 12:25 PM
aburnedmemory---So sorry to hear about your life not going well. You know, dealing with parents is difficult. Sometimes they just don't listen to what your trying to tell them. However, you have to try to look past all the wrong that's happened in your life. You can make your life better but only you can be the one to do it. You know inside your heart what is right and wrong but you do live under your mom's roof so for now you have no choice but to follow by her rules. As far as your dad goes, I'm sure he loves you dearly, it's just his life is really busy right now. There will come a day when the two of you can have a good relationship again but for now, you have to make the best of what you have. I'm sure your step-mom has alot to do with your dad not seeing you as often. You have to convince yourself that you are a good loving person and one day, the love of your life will truly see all the good qualities you have. Sure, it would be nice if we could pick and chose our parents but we can't. Try to focus on your schooling to better your future. Perhaps you can go onto college and have a career that will support yourself solely. Don't let your younger years slip away without making the effort. You mentioned that you love this guy you met over the internet.....be careful. You never know whose on the other side of the keyboard. He may be telling you all the right things you want to hear but he could be a wolf in sheeps clothing. You are a strong girl especially when you told your mom's boyfriend to back off. Good for you!!! I, too, never really knew my biological father. My mother kept him away from me for 20 some years. She lied to me on several occasions about him. Granted, he's not the best dad but he's still my dad. I do love him and talk with him here and there. As much as I longed for a good relationship....it never really happened for me. Perhaps it can for you....so don't give up hope. Even though you may not have the support of your mom and dad, you can rise above it. One day, you may have a family of your own that you can share your love with but before you settle down, do the things you enjoy doing first. What ever your hobbies are, do them. If you participate in sports, enjoy it. Search out your interests and focus on them. Throw yourself into your schooling so you can better yourself. You have to convince yourself that you want to become successful with your life and you will achieve it. Don't sell yourself too short. There are alot of decent guys out there that you will find works best with your personality. Focus on a guy that has the same interests as you but will love you whole heartedly. Search for the right guy that will treat you better than himself. You want to find one that works hard at his job and is able to handle his responsibilities. It may take you a few years to find the right one for you but don't give up in searching. What are your interests? Do you like to paint, draw, write, computer work, etc....? Search for the right field of interest and work at becoming successful in it. You don't want to sit back when your older like me and wished you had done things differently. Now is your time to rise above the things that are bringing you down. I don't know if my advice helped you any but I do hope that I did give you some things to think about. Perhaps the relationship with your father may not be there right now but the future holds many new things. Cheer up kiddo!!! This time will pass. I wish you well and hope things will turn around for the best. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us