Hello, guest
|
Name: debbie
[ Original Post ]
hi im debbie im 21 and due on the 14th july 2006 with my second child im feeling sick sore boobs n carnt sleep is this normal
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nora | Date: Dec 19th, 2005 5:17 PM
hey debbie.. I'm 27 with my first due july 28th. you just have the common everyday preggy symptoms.. I know they suck, but it's our bodies getting ready for a baby.. I have a real hard time sleeping and when i do fall asleep i toss and turn all night, according to my fiancee.. so there should be no need to worry.. Unless you get severe cramps, and/or pain in the abdominal/pelvic area, don't worry yourself too much.. =) 

Name: michele | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 2:43 PM
hi debbie ya a lot of people feel like taht from what ive read. I lost a lot of my symptoms but i dont sllep good at night and when i finally fall back asleep i wake up to pee Im exactly 12 weeks today i had an ultrasound yesterday im due july 5th cant wait. My 5 year old daughter is so excited. I had 2 miscarriages also 

Name: Jackie | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 5:04 PM
Hello I'm due July 24 with my first child. I have horrible tenderness in my breasts at night and when I wake up in the morning. I also toss and turn all night and wake up a million times. It's horrible, but I'm sure it'll pass eventually. Don't worry it's just signs that your little bebeh is there :) 

Name: michele | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 6:53 PM
jackie my 5 year old daughter is a july 24th baby a leo. She was the best baby and now such an energenic kid good luck. Have you had an ultrasoiund yet? 

Name: JackieS | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 8:08 PM
No not yet. My doc appt isn't until the mid of Jan for that is when my ins will kick in. I'm hoping to have the baby on July 22. I want a cancer baby. My birthday is July 8th..also cancer so I thought that would be kinda neat :) But hey if not we can have our babies have the same bday :) lol 

Name: Jackie | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 8:12 PM
im cancer june 29th, Im having a mandatory c section july 5th im due im not sure if the will be the day he sets for csection or before the holiday. I dont care when im just so cyced to be pregnant with a healthy one again.Good Luck! 

Name: JackieS | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 8:34 PM
Aww congratz :) And good luck with your baby :) 

Name: Allyson | Date: Dec 24th, 2005 4:24 AM
hi debbie im 17 and 12 weeks! due july 6th 

Name: Wendy | Date: Dec 24th, 2005 8:00 AM
My due date is July 15, 2006; with my 4th child; I can sleep but I have weird dreams or nightmares. My boobs arent that sore yet but there beggining to get tender. I still have the queasy feeling in my stomache which is constant. I read that it should start to get better after the 3rd month. I hope that's true. 

Name: Shadon | Date: Jan 4th, 2006 8:10 PM
Hi I am 19 and due july 30 

Name: Danielle | Date: Jan 5th, 2006 1:59 AM
Hi Debbie!!
Well I am 21 and due on July 31st. Not sure how i'll survive the hot summer months!!! 

Name: amanda | Date: Jan 6th, 2006 8:16 PM
I am 21, and my husband and I are expecting our first july 30th 

Name: Babydreamer26 | Date: Jan 6th, 2006 8:24 PM
Hello Debbie! CONGRATS on your pregnancy! I am 22 and due July 16th with my husband and my first child.
I have not really had any morning sickness, and sleeeping pretty good at night.
Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy! 

Name: carleen | Date: Jan 18th, 2006 7:16 PM
i am also due july 14th this is my first im 23 i would love 2 talk and share things im so excited but have no idea what 2 expect.i got alil belly but lost 9lbs dowwn 2 112 lbs . how are u doing with eating? 

Name: alicia | Date: Jan 19th, 2006 12:34 AM
Hi! 26 and due july 4th 2006 with my second, had my first at 18. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us