Hello, guest
|
Name: daisyusa
[ Original Post ]
Hey sweetie, just checking to see how you are doing. I know you're getting close ot POAS day.

Wishing you loads of baby dust!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 12:43 PM
Thanks Daisy.

I am due for af onm Tues 13th. Today I was at the hospital and doctors, not pregnancy related though. I had to have xrays on my hand because they thought I broke a bone in one of my fingers from playing sport yesterday. It is just a dislocation and bad swelling and bruising. In hope of being pregnant I was brave and didn't take any medication.

I tested again this morning and it was negative. I have a lot of signs but as I said to my doctor today I never really took notice of anything before I was ttc, so perhaps they really arent signs, perhaps they have always happened and I never noticed. She said if/when I miss my period to come in for a test.

Anyway thank you again for being so thoughful and thinking of me, you really are tops.

How are you and the boys going? I hope you are all fine and well.

- A Mom To Be
XXXXX 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 12:44 PM
Please ignore my errors atm as it is super hard to type with strapped/taped fingers. :P 

Name: daisyusa | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 4:26 PM
It's still way early yet, but I'm the same way, can't wait to test. I'm just glad to hear you're ok.

My boys are all better now, back to their crazy wacky selves. I only have 2 weeks before we get to see hubby again.

Hope your hand get better, don't worry about typos, we all do them even with no injuries.

God bless 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Feb 10th, 2007 12:38 AM
Couldn't help my self and tested again, still negative, but that was to be expected. My husband has said he will make his decisions if and when af comes as to if I am pregnant. He seems excited. I am a little disappointed. Arrhhh.

When do you see your husband again? 

Name: christiansmommy | Date: Feb 10th, 2007 12:47 AM
i really hope you are pregnant, if not, you know i am still rooting for you. 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Feb 10th, 2007 1:34 AM
Good to hear someone is rooting :P 

Name: daisyusa | Date: Feb 10th, 2007 3:43 AM
Trust me, we're all root'n for ya girl! Just think positive.

I'm leaving here on the 22nd. And, according to my temps, I ovulated yesterday, which means, af will be here on the 19th! That sucks, it better be gone by the time I get off that airplane. 6 WEEKS is WAY too long!

We're slowly getting the house together. I won a FP Healthy high chair off ebay for 17 pounds and when he picked it up he said it's real nice and it looks brand new! What a bargain, I love bargains.

Try not to worry about the neg tests, it ain't over yet, it's still early. Willpower is not an option during these times. I lose all mine as well. It will happen for you sweetie, you just stay strong.

God bless and have a great night/morning, I'm just not sure, but you have a good one. 

Name: ashley54 | Date: Feb 10th, 2007 4:34 AM
i'm still getting negs too mom to be, don't worry...maybe ours just won't come out positive until our af due day :) remember how we were talking about how horrible the wait was? this is what it is, mother nature is just teasing us a little longer!!!!! 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Feb 10th, 2007 5:28 AM
Ah thanks for the support ladies, and I am glad it is similar for us both Ashley.

Not long to go now for you Daisy until you see your husband. 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Feb 11th, 2007 12:34 AM
Couldnt help myself, still negative, AF is coming on Tuesday me thinks :( Oh well. But so many signs. I was 200% positive this morning that I am pregnant, but the damn test said otherwise. I was even having dreams I was pregnant. 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Feb 11th, 2007 12:47 AM
I have to be realistic and try to have some acceptance that this most probably isnt my month. Thanks for the support anyway. 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Feb 11th, 2007 12:47 AM
MIZZBRANDISS not long for you to go now... how exciting. Are you all organised? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us