Hello, guest
|
Name: Rotn0ne
[ Original Post ]
i am no good at this. i'm lost and confused. here's my story.
i am 19 yrs old. i just had my first missed period. i have never missed one. been a day or so late, but never missed. i get my period every 21 days, on the nose. maybe a day later. i was supposed to start on the 11th of may. i'm still waiting. does missing my period, always mean i'm pregnant? i have semi frequent urinations, but no other symptoms. so, i'm very scared. i am too scared to take a test yet. i just was hoping to get advice from all you other great mothers out there. who have been here already. please help. thank you.
Rotn0ne!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Chris R | Date: May 15th, 2006 9:26 PM
It doesn't always mean you are pregnant if you miss your period. There could be something else going on, or stress/ Take a test to see, and if it comes out negative, wait a few more days or even a week and retest. If nothing after that, or if you are really anxiious, call your Dr. Good luck! 

Name: rotn0ne | Date: May 15th, 2006 9:39 PM
i don't know what i want to happen, but thank you for responding.
i am feeling tired today, but i think it's becaue i'm reading up on all this and maybe my body and mind wants me to think i am, i'm not sure. but my face is burning up. it's hotter than usual. i want to take a test now, but my boyfriend is saying wait.
i should've started my period on the 11th. is it too early to determine if i am pregnant or not? 

Name: Stephanie | Date: May 15th, 2006 9:47 PM
Nope you should be able to tell if you are pregnant or not usually by the first day of your missed period...sometimes before! Take a test...its your choice NOT your boyfriends...do what is right for YOU ...you come first you know? 

Name: rotn0ne | Date: May 15th, 2006 9:50 PM
yea, i know. but i've always asked his opinion on things. i just wasn't aware myself. also, i'm feeling a little nauseas right now.. is it because i'm hungry? does that happen during pregnancy? i'm so scared i'm gonna go through all this worrying and it all be nothing.
i am not stressed out.. when i stress out, it makes my period stop sooner. since my bf and i got together, i haven't been happier. i have a great job, good life. nothing to stress over. ya know? so, i'm trying to find other reasons of why i would've missed. i should've been off today.. and i have no signs or feelings of a period. i always know when i'm about to start. but, i just don't know what to do. i want to know, but i'm scared to know too. what do you think? 

Name: rotn0ne | Date: May 15th, 2006 9:51 PM
i mean, stress makes my period start sooner. i'm sorry. it always makes me begin sooner and sometimes last longer. so, i doubt it's stress.....
i'm stressed now because of worrying. lol. 

Name: Stephanie | Date: May 15th, 2006 9:58 PM
Dont worry if you are prego then congrats but take a test for your peace of mind and better sleep at night ...just to know is such a relief...but have a support person there when you do take a test. 

Name: rotn0ne | Date: May 15th, 2006 10:00 PM
my only problem or concern is.. fearing all this then not being prego. ya know? i do not even know if i want to be or don't want to be. i'm just scared. i want to go take the test, really bad. but i don't want to at the same time. i didn't sleep at all last night maybe an hr tops.. but do you think that's why? but.. anyways. i'm sorry for rambling and sounding dumb.. but i have no answers! everything's all the same, so i wanted to ask people with experience of the whole situation.
and thanks for listening and answering. 

Name: Angela | Date: May 15th, 2006 10:42 PM
I know you are scared and worried and you probably have a ton of different emotions. But the only things that is going to make you feel better is the answer that test is going to give you!! Just take the test and then see how you feel!! Good Luck!! 

Name: rotn0ne | Date: May 15th, 2006 11:03 PM
i went out and bought one.
i bought e.p.t and it has three test in it.. so, if it comes up negative, i can check in a week or so.
so, thank you ladies. i'll keep you updated!!!! 

Name: Stephanie | Date: May 16th, 2006 9:47 PM
Have you took the test yet? If not then DO SO if your pregnant then your baby needs pre-natal vitamins and ob care! 

Name: rotn0ne | Date: May 16th, 2006 11:36 PM
yes, i took the test and i'm going to see a doctor hopefully tomorrow.
i am pregnant. i am so excited, yet nervous.
for some reason, my mind keeps telling me i'm really not. but i'm hoping i am, not that i've gotten so excited. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us