Hello, guest
|
Name: SamanthaLynn
[ Original Post ]
Ok so im 39 weeks, 2cm dilated, dropped extremely far, n still no baby. But not to be gross or anything i just wanna make sure its normal... I've been having a lot more slimey looking discharge than normal. Does anyone know what it could be from or has it happened to u?? I feel all gross lol. Anyways i thought it might be my mucus plug starting or finishing falling out but it seems like its more than that but maybe not...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:00 PM
that is your cervix thinning out. 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:02 PM
good!! hopefully itll be soon then i read sumone saying on here going for a really long walk could help thinking about trying that today 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:07 PM
Someone was talking about a new stretch mark oil or sumthing that worked really well.... Does anyone remember what it was??? 

Name: Coartney | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:07 PM
the night before my water broke, i did the epo and i took a water for about a mile, and right before i reached my house, i got a sharp sharp pain that stopped me dead in my tracks. but everything is different for everyone. and i know you hate being pregnant, i had the worst pregnancy you could think of when it came to being sick, but trust me, once that baby is here and screaming, you'll be begging for 5 more hours of being pregnant just so you can be lazy and sleep 

Name: Lola | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:08 PM
Well...You should check out a product called

Bio-Oil

It's a relatively new formula...and I use it...but not religously...and still it works wonders! 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:14 PM
Thanks... I think thats the stuff i was talkin about N ima def need sumthing that works... ya know how ppl's belly buttons stick out during pregnancy mines actually stretched to the max right now 

Name: Lola | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:17 PM
LOL!

I had a really deep belly button...like the end....it just wasn't there...

And now...I have such a phobia about it....I can see the back of it...and where my belly button used to be on the inside...is now on the outside. It's like a different skin...more wrinkly than my normal belly.

It's horrible.

Every time I go for a scan I try to cover my belly button so the sonographer doesn't get any of that jelly in there... 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:20 PM
right now mines all shiny n where i have my belly button peirced it looks like its about to rip so that freaks me out ... i just hope it goes back to normal i guess if not ill buy belly rings thatll hide it more lol 

Name: Lola | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:22 PM
Ouch. That sounds rough!

o_O

I'm watchin' Bridezilla's and it's so funny...This girl is goin' crazy because her florist is late! LOL 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us