Hello, guest
|
Name: mako6940
[ Original Post ]
Hello, my husband found this site last week, and asked advice on it. I am so glad he did. He is 17 and I am 14, 5 months into my second pregnancy with him, long story. We were married last year togethr by our parents.

Anyway, I am wondering what some of the best names out there to name your kids. I am thinking alyssa ashley maybe for our second.

What other names have anyonelse named their kids.

Also, it is ok to breast your child at 14 years old? Would that be healthy for me or my baby?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 12th, 2008 8:17 PM
Did you breast feed your first? You should know the answer to that question actually.

T o my knowledge if you are pregant and don't have any medical issues in regaurds to breast feeding you should be producing milk.

Anyone can correct me if i'm wrong.

Did you read your husbands posts?

What do you think about what he had to say? 

Name: mako6940 | Date: May 12th, 2008 8:42 PM
No, I didn't with my first. I I was nervous, but now I have that urging. I don't have any medical problems that would stop me from breastfeeding. My mom told me I might be to young for that, but I am just wondering if anyonelse has any advice on it.

My husband never asked any advice on this issue. He was just wondering on how to strenthing our marriage, and stuff. He said if I could, he'd like me to breatsfeed this time. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 12th, 2008 9:07 PM
You are not to young to breast feed. As long as you are producing milk you are more than capable. You should speak to your doctor.

Breastfeeding is good for the both of you. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 12th, 2008 9:08 PM
How do you feel about him going on the interenet asking for marriage advice?

Have you actually read his post(s) on this forum? I'm just curious to know how you feel?

Hope everything works out for the better for both of you. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 12th, 2008 9:09 PM
And by the both of you...I mean breastfeeding is good for the baby and you. 

Name: mako6940 | Date: May 12th, 2008 9:19 PM
Thank you. I just whish I had tried breastfeeding with our first. She is over a year no, but I am definatly going to with our new baby.

I know we are way to young for marriage, and having babies, but we made a mistake and our doing the best we can. I can't imagine being anywherelse except for here with my children and husband. I love them so much, and I know he loves me and his daughter, and soon to be daughter to. he works hard for our lil family, and I do to as a stay at home mom. We live in my parents garage apartment for now.

I was nervous when he came on here asking for advice, but he has been discreet, and has not said or asked anything bad. He was just asking advice like others have done. I don't mind so much; I haven't don't my parents we're chatting online though; they'd be upset. 

Name: mako6940 | Date: May 12th, 2008 9:19 PM
Thank you; I know it will be good for me and my baby. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us