Hello, guest
|
Name: l3itchyl3unny
[ Original Post ]
Ok i know as you progress in your pregnancy everyone at one stage experiences back pain....but COME ON!! my back is really killing me...im not quite 32 weeks and i still have a little ways to go :(

Its not lower back pain its higher up around my ribs, but on my back...anyone got some tips on how to ease this pain, minus a massage because i dont have anyone around to give me one :( !!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 10:09 AM
I'm a 'non-preggo' or is that 'never been preggo' , but does walking or movement help? Can you move at 32 wks? 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 10:27 AM
Try a hot water bottle or one of thoses heat packs that you pop in the mircowave! 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 10:48 AM
yea i can move......but i wouldnt really call it moving its more of a wobble ...LoL 

Name: Randi02 | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 10:58 AM
I use a cold pack. My back pain was in the same area...on my right side only though. I lay in bed with an ice pack and take a couple tylenol if it gets really bad. I am 33.5 weeks right now though and I have been getting pain in my lower back and hips and I haven't found ANYTHING that works for that yet. 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 11:16 AM
There is one sure thing that will get rid of the pain hopefully... waiting another 8 weeks and giving birth to your beautiful baby. It will be worth it i'm sure.

l3itchyl3unny, do you know if it is a boy or a girl? 

Name: EthansMom0213 | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 12:22 PM
I am 29 weeks will be 30 weeks this Saturday and have been dealing with the same thing for sometime now. I have found that walking or standing actually makes it worse. I had been going to the Chiropracter for my back and my hips but with everything that is going on right now I am unable to go. So what I have been doing I'll use a hot pack/heating pad for a short whiled, then stretch my back as much as I can when done I use a cold pack. Take some Tylenol as well. I just started doing this and although I still have back pain it isn't as bad as it has been. 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 9:45 PM
I'm Having a Little Boy :)

Its just a really painful feeling it feels like there is alot of pressure there, i kind of had the same pain in the front of my ribs around the 25th+ mark of my pregnancy.

I wish i could go to the chiropractor, but i told i wasnt allowed by my doctor..its actually got me a little worried, because i hurt my hip about 12 months previous it come out of its joint and was fixed, but with all this extra weight now it needs to be poped back into joint ..i hope it doesnt interfer with labour! 

Name: EthansMom0213 | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 12:47 AM
I ended up having a c-section with my son because my pelvic bone actually doesn't line up properly because of my hips. This was the main reason that I was going to the Chiroprator to adjust and try to get everything line up where it should be. I am planning on having a c-section with my currant one. But with my hips and that all not lined up my hips actually pop and are rubbing which is causing walking and laying down on my sides extremely painful. 

Name: T-rabbit | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 12:53 AM
I had back pain so bab I could not lift my left leg. It lasted the whole time.
Hot showers helped me. 

Name: T-rabbit | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 12:55 AM
*bad 

Name: T-rabbit | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 12:57 AM
just prop them feet up ladies and get some rest. ; ) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us