Hello, guest
|
Name: Kristy84
[ Original Post ]
I messaged you yesterday, but I don't know if you got it. Myspace has been messing up lately. Anyways...I wanted to say Good luck w/ the wedding on thursday. I wanted to say so now b/c I figured you wouldn't be on much w/ scott coming in and all. Let us know how it went and take pics!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: connie | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 1:54 AM
Good Luck Coartney, and best wishes on your wedding day no matter how big or small it will be it is still your wedding day. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 2:04 AM
lol thanks! we go to pick up scott in about 30 mins, my mom is actually making me get dressed in real clothes. GRR lol ..and i know this may sound wrong, but everyone keeps asking me if im excited, and i cant even force myself to say yes right now lol .. i dont know whats wrong with me, my mom said im an evil bitch lol.. oy vey. but thank you! and yes kristy i commented on ur page have a good night ladies :) ill be here for the next 30 mins 

Name: daisyusa | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 2:32 AM
Coartney, I missed you. I want you to know I wish you and Scott all the happiness in the world and of course you baby bun in the oven. 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 3:57 AM
Wow - Coartney you are getting married!!! Congratulations!!!
I remember when I got married, the best part was the wedding night. I got so high from happines and also drunk and stoned ;)
My hub and I had the best sex in "The hotel Dell Cornado" (San Diego). We thought the window was tinted, but it was not. I bet people saw us from the beach - hehe
Good luck, and best wishes!!!
VM2B 

Name: Coartney | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 6:17 AM
haha well right now i feel bad b.c i am so horny but like dont want to have sex with him, my best friend said its probably b.c he is the one who got me prego haha.. that im disgusted in a way .. but yeh we sign the papers in the morning, since we're not hvaing a real wedding, then we're going to go buy our matching wedding rings, i got my engagement one tonight, its so big like tall wise, its pretty though, im excited and img lad he is home, its so nice to have him lay next to me, even if i do have a twin sized bed here at my parents, but thats only for one night we'll mostly be at his parents and hotels b.c we have so much paperwork to fill out at the airforce base in florida. anyways.. he's showering, and im thinking about hitting up my vibrator lol. oy vey. 

Name: jillw | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 1:50 PM
Best wishes today coartney :) i am glad that scott is with you now. have a wonderful wedding and don't forget about us. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us