Hello, guest
|
Name: lil_dancer77
[ Original Post ]
Hope i spelt your name right!
I was just wondering how you were going? I get really lost with reading the posts as i only come on here every few days! My work doesn't have internet access except to our like work homepage. Last time i read you were in Early Labour? Has your little one arrived yet or are you still waiting? I hope your ok. I have been having the worst BH at the moment, they almost have me doubled over and I have like my 3rd Kidney infection, i jsut came home from work because i feel like crap! Sorry for the random post, was just hoping your ok.
Nic
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 2:07 AM
hey. sorry to hear about your kidney infection. that really sucks. ive yt to have one but somedays i pee so much or too little i feel like my kidneys are trying to kill themselves haha. no the nurse was an idiot, and the outside is 1cm but the inside was still closed. my doctors changed my damn due date by 4 days, 4 effing days. so its april 27th instead of april 23rd. but he is willing to induce me at 39 weeks, the 20th. but i want my cervix to ripen a little b.c that would be setting myself up for a csection. my back is my main problem right now and sharp pains in my pelvic area, i dono whats going on. but my body needs to decide soon b.c i dont want an induction but ill take it. the vomiting and swelling dizzyness migraines back labor im just so over it. lol besides being preggo and crappy how are you doing?? 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 2:13 AM
Yeah im not to happy today lol!!! I am in a lot of pain...Maybe its Labour? But who would know!! I can not believe they changed your due date this late in your pregnancy...how do far along do you feel? I would stick to your first date, regardless. They should stop mucking you around too...its your body and if its not doing what its meant to they need to get the A into G and figure out what the hell is going on! I am not entirely impressed with my ob...i went to see him after i got out of hospital last itme i had a kidney infection and asked why i had it etc and he just laughed and said to much sex....i was like um...im single...my partner left me over 6 months ago and your blaming this on sex?.....i didnt think it was funny.....? :S I guess its a good thing you have started dialating...would be better if you weren't still closed. I have started drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea...to get things ready...apparently it works...its not great tasting, but my GP saw me yesterday and said my i was softening, worth a shot?
Im so over being pregnant hahah but arent we all! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 2:42 AM
Same day as Lauren 17th May
Little Girl...No name as yet...going to wait and see what she looks like... (hopefully not her dad haha) nah i wouldnt mind if she looks like him.
My GP thinks another 3 weeks will see me through...(Wouldnt that be nice) Good Luck to you too...head up and stay positive! And tell your little one to hold on until his daddy gets home! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 2:43 AM
no we want him out sooner damnit shhh dont tell him that!! LOL 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 2:50 AM
if i was in labour right now...i really wouldnt mind!
IM SO OVER IT! hahah
i think its more i really want to meet this girl, i love her so much. Its funny how we love our babies so much because at the moment they really are strangers...we dont even know what they look like! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 2:54 AM
well id be a little worried, ur not term yet. 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 2:56 AM
no i know. Im really small too...only just 5 foot and all baby...my GP is worried i have no room yet. My pains i ahve now are not regular or coming or going its just a bad as cramp thast alwaysthere... 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:08 AM
left** not yet haha. 

Name: bunny.instinct | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:14 AM
oi Nic! ........how are you going!! how far do you have left now? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:16 AM
GP? OB?? 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:21 AM
i have about 5 weeks to go! Not long hey Sarah!!!!
and yeah i called my OB they said to go and have a sleep..(im getting there) and then see how i am in about an hour. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:22 AM
no no im asking what is a GP? lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:22 AM
drink water, get up and walk around, try a shower, braxton hicks will go away with activity and changes, walking usually makes real contractions worse also. 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:23 AM
Do yuo honestly not know what a GP is Coartney? Or did I miss something? :| 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:23 AM
what the hell is a GP? 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:24 AM
A general practitioner...just a regualr doctor. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:25 AM
lol coart is a dork 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:27 AM
im sorry we call them family physicans. 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:27 AM
haha sorry Coartney! Yeha just a doc! lol.. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:28 AM
im bored :( 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:29 AM
lol its fine. apparently im the idiot b.c i dont know the initials GP 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:30 AM
lol dork not an idiot. and you know i love you 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:30 AM
braden loves peanuts 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:30 AM
I don't think you're an idiot Coart. I love ya : )
I just hope you love me. I am a narcissist. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:31 AM
mm i love peanuts. the kind in the shells so you have to crack them. they have been my snack the past two days 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:33 AM
apparently the more peanuts you eat during pregnancy the more chance the baby has of being allergic to them haha.. and no i have the 2 for a dollar frito lay bags lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:33 AM
and the fighting starts again .. for no reason.. gawd. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:34 AM
lol fighting as in braden is beating you up?
im hungry and sleepy, i should go do both of those things 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:35 AM
oh fighting at your house...i get it. im sorry fighting sucks. yelling makes me go all child like. it freaks me out 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:36 AM
same here. i freak out and cry. i cant stand it. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 3:36 AM
yep same here. damn girl have you realized that if there was a contest for most popular on babycrowd that you would win it? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us