Hello, guest
|
Name: Meggles18
[ Original Post ]
Okay when did some of you start using the evening primrose I am 37 weeks as of tomorrow and went and bought some but want to be on the safe side...

What all does it help with??? :/
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: May 18th, 2007 2:59 AM
it helps soften/ripen your cervix it does not start contractions it is 100% safe 

Name: Meggles18 | Date: May 18th, 2007 3:02 AM
Well by spftening the cervix does that make it easier for the water to break or what? 

Name: Meggles18 | Date: May 18th, 2007 3:02 AM
softening...lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: May 18th, 2007 3:03 AM
helps thin out the cervix 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: May 18th, 2007 3:09 AM
i am 40 weeks and been using if for about 2 weeks and it has not done much for me. I don't like the way it smells and its kinda gross lol.. 

Name: Meggles18 | Date: May 18th, 2007 3:28 AM
I am ready for the pain to go away so if it thins the cervix so this stubborn baby will come out I am okay with smelling funny...lol

I cant even sleep anymore it hurts. She is laying in all the wrong spots. I think this is me just being impatient.. 

Name: Coartney | Date: May 18th, 2007 4:44 AM
lol 

Name: missmara | Date: May 18th, 2007 4:54 AM
I started EPO last night and I'm 35 weeks tomorrow. It made a mess. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and I thought my water had broken because was undies were soaked from the oil running out - and I was wearing a pad!! But...I'm going to do it again tonight lol! I didn't use it with my first and was dilated to 3cm at 38 weeks, but I figured since it doesn't hurt - why not? 

Name: renamommy | Date: May 19th, 2007 3:47 AM
I started EPO at 36 weeks, I didn't think it was gross, one week later I went in for my 37 week checkup and I was already 4 cm dialated. I went in to labor the next night and had my baby the following morning. She was 3 weeks early but weighed 7.8. So I don't know if the EPO worked or my baby was just really ready. Doesn't hurt to try! My water never broke on it's own. 

Name: Meggles18 | Date: May 19th, 2007 4:05 AM
Well, I have a dr. appt on Monday so I will try and see if it has started to work. Maybe a little to soon to tell but cant hurt right?

I am 37 weeks as of today so I am hoping everything will turn out okay for her and I... 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 19th, 2007 4:00 PM
im thinkin about trying EPO ill be 39 weeks monday n dont wannago over my due date if possible. Do any of you think its worth trying??? 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 19th, 2007 4:01 PM
oh n my cervix has been thinning for like 3 weeks now n im 2cm dilated 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us