Hello, guest
|
Name: AivenorBB?
[ Original Post ]
This is going to be the greatest week ever!! I am finally getting a bed. I've been in ohio for 4 months now and haven't had a bed. lol. But my friend is moving back in with his parents and giving me his bed because its too big to fit in his room there! I'm oh so happy. lol. I have an apartment and everything else, but I haven't been able to afford a bed. I'm super-siked! lmao.

AAAAAAAND I'm bored so talk to me
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:01 PM
hahaha. the two weeks i was in turkey before going back to states we didnt have a bed bc they took back the loaner bed. LOL. so when i was gone scott went and got one for us bc i wouldnt let him while i was still here haha. i was fine with the air mattress ..hell i only had to sleep on it for 2 weeks, not months. HAHA 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:02 PM
it sucks. ive been sharing a bed with my roommate, but that girl watched cartoons til like 2 in the morning and i have to work! lol 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:03 PM
how old is she LOL 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:04 PM
she's freakin about to be 20! And shes having a baby too! It's pretty much the biggest thing we fight about. she's like a 5 y/o 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:10 PM
yay glad you got a bed!
i'm bored too! brooke is taking a nap right now 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:12 PM
oh glorious nap time! lol 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:32 PM
YAY for getting a bed! 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:36 PM
WOOOO!! 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:40 PM
Is your baby...Are you having a boy or girl, sorry i forgot.

Is the baby gonna sleep in the bed with you? 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:43 PM
its a boy.. ryder. No i have a basinett that i plan to put right beside my bed for the first few months. I move way to much in my sleep. that just scares the crap out of me. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 4:48 PM
Yeah, i hear yea.

I have a bassinet but my son out grew it fast! He's 4 months and too long for it now. I'm giving that away also. He's in the bed with until we get a pack n play or set his crib, which i waay to big for my liking. 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 7:40 PM
that's what i thought when i saw the crib we got. it looks huge for such a little baby. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 10th, 2007 7:46 PM
LOL yay for a bed!

hey you should join Craigs list or Free cycle, people give away stuff all the time, or sell it for really cheap!

go to www.craigslist.com and click on your state, and then click which ever you live closest to 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Oct 11th, 2007 12:29 AM
woohoo for the new bed! hopefully this weekend we'll get things situated so that the girls are in one bed and me and randy (and sometimes cole ) have one of our own....keeping my fingers crossed! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us