Hello, guest
|
Name: Michele
[ Original Post ]
My baby is due June 7th, I just thought it would be fun to see how other moms are doing that are at the same stage as me.
So far I have had no morning sickness, just a continuing yucky feeling and incredible sleepiness. I hope all you June moms are doing well!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Michele | Date: Oct 15th, 2005 4:14 AM
http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/onli
ne/babyewer/welcome.html

Feel
free to check out my journal and please, all you June moms share your websites as well so we can go through this together. I think it would be fun to see how our experiences differ even though we are at the same stage of our pregnancy! 

Name: Linda | Date: Oct 18th, 2005 11:19 PM
Hi Michele, I am due June 2nd. I have mild nausea every once in a while but it is managable. I feel tired and my clothes are getting tight on me....Yuch!! But other than that I feel good. 

Name: Sarah | Date: Oct 20th, 2005 10:03 PM
Hi ya,
I am due on 8th June 06. Do not feel anything different, no sickness just my breasts are swollen and a little tender at the mo. 

Name: Linda | Date: Oct 23rd, 2005 9:42 PM
Are you going to find out what the gender is? I think that it would be more exciting to wait, 9 months is a long time!

I am soooo tired! I just slept the whole weekend... 

Name: Hi Michele | Date: Oct 24th, 2005 1:30 AM
Me too, I have similar symptoms of tiredness and oh my lord, sooo extremely sleepy and feeling yucky, cranky, moody most of the time! Like I can't shake it off! I'm also worried about the baby's well-being that I'm losing sleep. I'm worried about school and everything. I still have few more months to go before graduating university after the child is born.
Any suggestions is great.
My baby is due in June, some time. I am still not sure. My breasts are larger and heavier and tender. My clothes start to feel tight. I don't vommit just yet. But just feel dizzy and sick often. Not a pleasant person to hang around with at this time. :) 

Name: Jessica | Date: Oct 24th, 2005 7:25 PM
Hello June Mothers!
I am due June 25th, and just found out last week. My husband and I are so excited and this is our second child. Our first daughter is now 20 months old. I am scared to raise two, but I know I always wanted my kids to be close in age, hoping they would be close as friends also. No sickness yet , but the first time I got it for about 5 months- that was the worst. I am in the clear so far, but we will see what happens. 

Name: Melissa | Date: Oct 26th, 2005 6:54 PM
I'm due on June 6th (that's right! 6-6-06!). I've had a little morning sickness that lasted about 5 days so far...other than that, just sleepy. 

Name: Pam | Date: Oct 26th, 2005 8:01 PM
hi Michele. I'm due June 7th also. This is my 7th pregnancy and I'm feeling pretty good so far. I feel a little sick at times but more sleepy than anything.
I hope everyones doing well also! 

Name: Silvina | Date: Oct 26th, 2005 9:51 PM
Hi,
I'm due June 8th. This is my first pregnancy and I'm very excited. I've mostly been feeling naseaus all day long for days now. Ugh. But it's for a good cause I keep reminding myself! 

Name: jess | Date: Oct 26th, 2005 10:01 PM
hey guys, im due on june 9th, which is also my high school graduation day!! ::Gasp::
this will definitely be interesting! 

Name: Cha | Date: Oct 27th, 2005 9:08 PM
I'm due June 18th.. Have a doc's apt on Nov 2nd.. will let you guys know how it is.. please let me know when you guys get an apt, and like someone said, let's share our blogs.. go to babycrowd.com and look at june 2006 babies, I have a journal there too 

Name: leah | Date: Oct 30th, 2005 6:09 PM
hello everyone, first time mom 27 due date june24 just tired a lot,breast very swollen mind you i was already 44dd so you can imagine the pain of my breasts i had one doc. appt have another nov 15 ultrasound another nov30 glucose test 

Name: Monkete | Date: Nov 1st, 2005 8:38 PM
I am 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first baby, due on June 17th. I am so excited. I just wish that I could stop worrying about losing my baby. I have been spotting the old brown stuff for about a week now. My doctor said that as long as it isn't red that it is ok. Then I read other stories online that say otherwise. I go for my first ultrasound on November 10th. Hopefully after I actually see my baby I will feel better. 

Name: Linda | Date: Nov 6th, 2005 12:39 PM
Has anyone thought about names yet? 

Name: april | Date: Nov 7th, 2005 7:59 PM
hi all im due june 29th 06 ive recently been getting the morning sickness but my head aches are outrageous nothing helps. as for everything else nothing out of tha norm that i know of im going to the doctor for the 1st time this thurs im not to sure what to expect!!! wish me luck bye. 

Name: georgia_peach | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 3:30 AM
My due date is June 5th and my sisters due date is june 17th ...yea soo thats weird... At about 5 to 6 weeks i started feelin really sick and tierd all the time but now i take the prenatal vitamins so its better im still really tierd ALL the time, and my boobs hurt SOOO bad! Before i got pregnant i had an iron deficiancy and i was fine it just makes me weak and i bruise REALLY easy. but now that im pregnent the baby needs more iron and i allready dont have enough for me so im at a high risk for developing anemia. but i hope i can go thru the rest of my pregnancy with no problems and i wish the same for all of you too. 

Name: Maria | Date: Jan 6th, 2006 11:30 AM
I am due on the 6th of june. I am 18 weeks pregnant. I was like you at the beginning, i had no morning sickness, just feeling nauseous. This will be my third and that was same for all my pregnancies.
Usually around now, i get loads of energy after being on my iron tablets for a few weeks, but this time i am absolutely wrecked about 90% of the time. I work full time so on my day s off during the week, i go to bed for a nap whenever possible. I also have being getting awful headaches for the past few weeks. doctors say i have developed headaches during pregnancy. I t is really common when you put together all we go through. ~Although, i am convinced it is because i had the epidural the last time. I remember being vaguely told that there would be a possibility of back ache and headaches later on . Besides that, cant complain. Had my first scan a couple of weeks ago and all is fine. I have a boy and a girl already so it doesnt matter this time, but i have a feeling its a boy again. 

Name: shannon | Date: Jan 8th, 2006 4:44 AM
Dun June 25 2006 

Name: stacey | Date: Jan 8th, 2006 10:47 AM
hi im due 7th june aswell hopeing for a girl 

Name: Lynn | Date: Jan 8th, 2006 6:13 PM
Hi. I'm due June 1...I'm very nervous 

Name: Ursala | Date: Jan 8th, 2006 10:47 PM
I am due in June with my second baby and I am feeling great! I had am sickness about one mth and that was all. After that there has been little to no signs that I have been pregnant! I hope my little June baby is doing good. 

Name: Joanna | Date: Jan 10th, 2006 1:21 AM
I am due June 29th. No sickness, nothing but tender boobs :(
I don't even feel pregnant yet, it really hasn't sunk in yet. 

Name: Kari | Date: Jan 10th, 2006 1:51 AM
Hi Michele, this is my first pregnancy. I am due July 19th. love for you to sign my guestbook, so I can have a link to your journal! :) http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/online/kari/

Kari 

Name: Chantal | Date: Jan 10th, 2006 10:18 PM
Im due on the 10 June so hopefully all goes well. finally just got over the morning sickness just feel tired all the time now. 

Name: Angela | Date: Jan 10th, 2006 10:30 PM
Hey ladies,

I'm due June 25th. Which makes me 16 weeks. Right now I have morning sickness which usually fades by mid-morning. My breasts are a whole cup size bigger and much more sensitive. I can only wear maternity pants at this point as my belly is popping out. Today was the first day that someone other than my fiancee commented on the size of my belly. I loved it! Makes me feel pregnant to know other people can see it. I felt the baby kick for the first time a few nights ago and every day since...although it hasn't been strong enough for my fiancee to feel...but I'm sure that in another week or two it will be. I find that I get a little sleepy mid-afternoon but then I'm awake until pretty late at night and don't sleep really well anymore. My appetite has gotten bigger although I have quite a few food aversions which is rather annoying. The smell of ground beef that's been cooked and refridgerated is enough to make me hurl. lol...my mother-in-law says she had the same thing. Other than that...baby is healthy and so am I for the most part. My iron was low at my last blood test but I've been taking my vitamins and eating more spinach so hopefully that's helped. I'm starting to feel the discomforts of sleeping on my back and sitting up for too long but those will only get worse so I had better suck it up!

Great to hear from all of you! 

Name: Kim | Date: May 11th, 2006 5:31 AM
Hi, I'm due on June 16th! Sleepy, tired, and impatient! 

Name: amy | Date: May 11th, 2006 6:27 AM
hiya im due 27th june im exspecting a baby girl what are the rest of you exspecting 

Name: julie | Date: May 11th, 2006 9:13 PM
hey im due june 2nd with my first baby and its a girl i had sickness alot at first like for the first 3 months my clothes r gettin really tight and i feel really fat and frumpy at the mo cant wait till she makes her appearence lol 

Name: ??? | Date: May 11th, 2006 9:23 PM
just curious. thnx julie 

Name: Christina | Date: May 11th, 2006 10:16 PM
Now here's some real whining!! LOL. I'm 34 weeks along and here it goes.
I'm due June 18th with a little girl. I can't wait. I never had morning sickness. Now though I have back aches and my feet swell up until they feel like they're going to pop. My fingers are huge. I went from being 155lbs to 192lbs!! I"m tired of when you barely get confortable then you realize that you have to pee even though you just did like 15 minutes ago!! And I think sometimes I leak just a little. No fun. I wear panty liners for that problem though. I have a hard time falling asleep cause I'm tired of laying on my sides. It makes my shoulders and hips hurt. And I snore and druel now. Don't know why. Howq about trying and getting out of bed too. My nose plugs up and night too. Oh and the heart burn isn't fun either. Oh and I was very surprized when I found out that my apple juice was part of the culprit and had to stop that too. I've gone the whole time without caffeine but now I'm LOVING my decaffeinated tea!!! It's the best. It still has 5 mgs of caffeine per tea bag, but hey that's great!! 

Name: LaKeyda | Date: May 14th, 2006 9:08 PM
My daughter is due on June 17th, also everyone looks at me and says "No way, she's coming much earlier than that!" I have a five year old son, and this pregnancy was "easier" than my first. With him, I had morning sickness everyday for about four months, and I cried at every little thing. I gained about 40 pounds, and the weight was spread all over.Now, with her, I am a "meanie" at times, and I can count on one hand how many times I have had sickness. I have gained about 20 pounds, and I look like a skinny person that swallowed a whole watermelon. However, I do feel the pressure and pain in my back and buttocks. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us