Hello, guest
|
Name: AivenorBB?
[ Original Post ]
Hi Everyone. I'm so happy to have fouond this place! I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I'm having troubles with my husband and it looks like i might be doing this on my own. It seems that I'm onoe of the lucky ones with no morning sickness too! But I just wanted to say hi and I hope I can get to know some of you. I'm due November 19.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 3:13 AM
you still have alot of time to get morning sickness! so i would still watch out! 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 3:32 AM
oh man i hope not. i'm having such a good time. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 3:40 AM
yeah i got it bad starting my 6th week so you still have time....good luck though 

Name: newmomma01 | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 3:49 AM
welcome to the board, congrats on your pregnancy! 

Name: rachtwins | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 3:55 AM
wooohooo congrats, its very exciting for you. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 4:01 AM
ya i was pretty good on the morning sickness part, but im almost 34 weeks now and the heartburn SUCKS!!! 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 4:05 AM
Congrats! Sorry to hear about you and your hubby though. I'm 7 weeks 3 days, and I'm due November 17th! I get my first u/s tomorrow! So far I haven't had any morning sickness either. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 4:48 AM
does anyone else have the journals? Thanks for your kind welcome guys. I had my 1st u/s a few days ago, but there wasn't really much to look at. It was an emergency one, b/c of some spotting, but everything was ok. But i should be gettin another in a week or 2. I'm excited to see something that makes it real. it's still kinda unbelievable. 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 5:40 AM
Welcome and congratulations! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 1:00 PM
welcome! congrats on the pregnancy! 

Name: Angelcecilia2 | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 2:02 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy! I also was lucky with morning sickness..but am paying for it now with heartburn and acid reflux -- just buy stock in Tums! I hope everything goes well for you! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 2:03 PM
my Journal is zoey9810 and i have a myspace as well that is zoey9810 

Name: missheather | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 3:33 PM
Congrats and welcome. Don't give up on morning sickness yet, mine didn't start till week 8. I'm sorry about your husband. I hope you have close family and friends. 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 3:42 PM
Congrats and welcome! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us