Hello, guest
|
Name: Randi
[ Original Post ]
Kaden is having a nap. Talk to me please : )
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jillw | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:42 PM
Kendra is napping too. She always seems to sleep good when I am awake LOL 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:42 PM
IM HERE!!! lol 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:44 PM
Hey ladies.

jill I checked your profile after you commented on that Kaden pic. I want to see some new pictures of Kendra. Get crackin lady!

How are you Lauren? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:46 PM
imm still sick, but i had a dr. appt today, every thing was good, and starting next week is when i start going every week, and i have my Group B Strep Test 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:47 PM
Morning girls! Sophie needs a nap, but I'm waiting until she's ready to drop or else she fights it! 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:48 PM
Are you 37 weeks already?! I was just guessing. I had my strept B test at 37 weeks... Thank god I didn't have it : )
How are you sick? Throwing up?
Kaden has his needles in 2 hours : |
I hate them. 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:49 PM
Hey Mara!
I gave Kaden some sweet potatoes, swaddled him and stcuk him in his swing with his soother. Out... LIKE A LIGHT 

Name: jillw | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:49 PM
haha I don't ahve any digital one of her that I can add or have coart add for me LOL My dad has a bunch on his cam. so I am going to have him make me a cd so I can add some pics. The one I have on there now are from gary's phone LOL 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:50 PM
No, its just a cold, but this one sucks!!! and ill be 35 weeks and 6 days the day of the appt. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:52 PM
hi Randi, Lauren and Jill!! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:52 PM
Ohh And Mara!! sorry Hi 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:52 PM
Hi Danese. What, you don't say hi to Mara? How are you today? 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:53 PM
I have the Group B strep this time. They found it in my urine a couple of weeks ago so I'm taking the antibiotics now. I didn't have it with Sophie.

Sophie loved sweet potatoes. She doesn't eat baby food anymore. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:54 PM
Im good...i skipped right over her name..cause i am smart like that lol. Sorry Mara!

i havent heard from my hubby in 3 days..so i am sorta worried...not sorta..i am worried...lol.... 

Name: jillw | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:55 PM
everyone says she looks like her daddy. i guess its a good thing he looks good lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:57 PM
yeah jill she does look like her daddy but in a girl way lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:58 PM
and shes beautiful! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:01 PM
Really daneses, im sorry to hear that, i would be freaking out right now, i hate it when i dont hear from chris, but i normally hear from him a million times a day 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:02 PM
Well Jill, you are very pretty as well (unless you hired an actress for your wedding pics because you are hideous...did you hire an actress Jill??!!) but yeah your hubby is a hottie too. I think Danese wants a piece.

I make sweet potatoes and put them through a baby food mill mara. He has been eating what we do...kind of. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:02 PM
yeah i wish he would just sign online and be like I'm ok...but noooooo i bet that communications are cut off and my mom said if something bad had happened i would already know...i guess she is right...oh well

how are you lauren? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:03 PM
thats right Randi i'm only here to steal Jills hubby...lol 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:03 PM
Don't freak out Danese. Next time you talk it will be worth it. Maybe give him a show on the webcam? lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:06 PM
LoL ..hmm..maybe....he broke his webcam...idiot..lol 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:08 PM
What a dufus lol. I guess he got a little carried away with it? haha
So what are you up to today? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:09 PM
i dont really know...i dont have car to go anywhere so...maybe ill actually clean my room up...its not messy but it needs to be straightened(sp?) up...you?? 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:11 PM
Just taking Kaden for his needles at 1pm. Thats it. Then I'm probably dealing with a grumpy baby. My room is a mess right now. Lots of clothes, but Kaden is sleeping in there right now, so I don't want to go in there and wake him up. 

Name: jillw | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:12 PM
hahaha randi I don't share though sorry :( Man her ass jsut woke up to eat again. She like wants to graze and just eat an exta ounce or so. I hope I am not over feeding her. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:15 PM
chris wanted to get a web cam, but i old him NO! lol his mind was straying into the Dirty zone! lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:17 PM
lol yeah jonathan strays there too LoL...but we got the webcam cause it makes it easier to be away if we can see each other you know...but dumb dumb broke his... 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:17 PM
I had one when Tyler and I were apart. It made it fun : )
I told Danese to get one and since she loves me she did. Yay. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:21 PM
Yeah after you suggested it i asked him about it..and he had to see if they were ok to have over there...and they were.!! YaY Thanks Randi i heart you!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us