Hello, guest
|
Name: angelboo
[ Original Post ]
Is it ok to have Hemorrhoids during the pregnancy? They are very bad. Also is it natural to not feel pregnant some days?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: julie23 | Date: Aug 10th, 2006 3:51 PM
Hemorrhoids are enevitable... if you have them you have them, uncomfortable no doubt tho.. How pregnant are you? 

Name: julie23 | Date: Aug 10th, 2006 3:52 PM
I have been finding that my symptoms arn't as nodiciable as they used to be, i am about 10 weeks, my breasts arn't as sore. 

Name: Lin-Ko | Date: Aug 10th, 2006 3:53 PM
They're normal. Not sure what you can do for them though, I haven't gotten to that point yet *knocks on wood* 

Name: julie23 | Date: Aug 10th, 2006 4:10 PM
this is #2 for me... i never got them before either!!:~) 

Name: angelboo | Date: Aug 10th, 2006 5:02 PM
I'm 4 weeks. This is my first and I am just a little paronoid. I am really excited and just want everything to be ok 

Name: mommyagain | Date: Aug 10th, 2006 5:24 PM
oH YEAH ITS NORMAL AND YES THEY HURT LIKE HECK... YOU WILL ALSO BE MORE PRONE TO THEM AFTER BIRTH TOO. aND YES IT IS NORMAL TO FEEL NOT PREGNANT EVERY NOW AND THEN... JUST MEANS YOUR FEELING GOOD. 

Name: babygirl26 | Date: Aug 11th, 2006 1:19 AM
I had them very bad in the beginning of my pregnancy, and I didn't start to "feel" pregnant until like 10 or 11 weeks from morning sickness!!! 

Name: EthansMom0213 | Date: Aug 11th, 2006 4:21 AM
Yes hemorrhoids are common during pregnancy. I've never had them but my sister did. You can safely use tucks or Preparation H (I don't think I spelt that right but oh well).

I am 17 1/2 weeks pregnant with my second and I have days where I don't feel pregnant now that I don't have morning sickness anymore. If it wasn't for my belly sticking out a little (okay more then a little) and the baby moving every once in awhile I probably wouldn't believe I was. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us